White oblong "44 334" on 1 side, blank on other
    sfa2008 is offline New Member

Default White oblong "44 334" on 1 side, blank on other

I found a white oblong pill that has a "44 334" imprinted on one side and nothing on the other in my daughter's belongings. Please help.

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

This one's too new, it's not in the database yet, all the 44 xxx are OTC drugs mfr'd by LNK International, you can call LNK at 631-435-3500, they should be able to tell you, if you find out please reply so we can add it to our database.

andrea1978 is offline New Member

Default reply to question

Quote Originally Posted by sfa2008 View Post
    I found a white oblong pill that has a "44 334" imprinted on one side and nothing on the other in my daughter's belongings. Please help.
    no need to worry, it's a generic pain reliever belonging to excedrin family. This product is a combination of aspirin, acetaminophen, and caffeine. It is used for the temporary relief of pain from conditions such as muscle aches, toothaches, menstrual cramps, or headaches (including migraine). Aspirin and acetaminophen relieve pain by keeping your body from making certain natural substances. Caffeine helps increase the effects of aspirin and acetaminophen. these pills can be bought at any store, such as cvs, rite aid, walmart, walgreens and so on. I HOPE THIS HELPED YOU OUT AND RELIEVES SOME WORRYING YOU MIGHT OF HAD.