white "football" shaped pill and.....
    pimp4uho is offline New Member

Default white "football" shaped pill and.....

pill #1---- oval white pill similar to xanax "football" shape, but just a tad bit longer. The back of pill has no writing. The front of pill has a line down the center with small indention of the word "par"(I think so...it's hard to read)on the left side of line and on the right side of the line is the number 165

Pill
    #2-----small white round pill, a little smaller that a bayer asprin. One side has what looks like an "M" or "W" indented into pill. The other side has what looks like an arrow pointed up(possibly an anchor?) with two very small lines underneath the letter, but not all the way across the pill.

THANK YOU!!!! in advance to anyone who can help....grandma mixed up pills and I"m trying to help.

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

par 165 is Benztropine, 1mg,

BENZTROPINE (Cogentin(R) IM/IV) is a medicine that prevents or controls movement-related side effects of antipsychotic medicines (medicines for treating mental disorders). It also treats symptoms of parkinsonism from unknown causes. Symptoms such as tremor, rigid muscles and difficulties in walking, talking, balancing and swallowing. Generic benztropine injections are not yet available.

I am unsure on the other one but will keep looking.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

robo is offline Moderator

Pill #2-----small white round pill, a little smaller that a bayer asprin. One side has what looks like an "M" or "W" indented into pill. The other side has what looks like an arrow pointed up(possibly an anchor?) with two very small lines underneath the letter, but not all the way across the pill.

This pill may possibly be MOBIC 7.5 MG
    Generic Name Meloxicam

Description: pastel yellow (almost white), round, biconvex, uncoated tablet impressed with the Boehringer Ingelheim logo on one side, and on the other side, the letter "M".

You will find an image at
    http://www.drugs.com/cdi/mobic.html so you can see if it matches up.

Mobic is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug used to treat osteoarthritis etc.
    Info at http://www.drugs.com/mobic.html

pimp4uho is offline New Member

zippysgoddess
    and
    robo

Thanks for the information and links. The info you provided was accurate and done in a timly fashion......Thanks again

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Meowy welcome!

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~