What is this? Watson 503
    poolsharkcari is offline New Member

Default What is this? Watson 503

I have a light green, thick oblong shaped pill with a Watson 503 imprint. Does anyone know what this is?

robo is offline Moderator

This pill is
    HYDROCODONE 10 MG / ACETAMINOPHEN 650 MG
    a generic version of Lorcet 10/650
    Imprint Code WATSON 503
    Description light green, oblong, scored tablet
    Info at http://www.drugs.com/MTM/acetaminoph...drocodone.html

jbiddie is offline New Member

Default watson 305 green pill!!

it is a very common used pain management drug called a loratab 10/6540!! widely used to help control pain in those with major back problems and is a strong narcotic pain med !!

photolurp is offline New Member

QUOTE=jbiddie;315619]it is a very common used pain management drug called a loratab 10/6540!! widely used to help control pain in those with major back problems and is a strong narcotic pain med !![/QUOTE]
    That is not a proper medication for pain management, especially for chronic pain. It would NEVER control pain for someone with major pain problems. Assuming that is the same strength mg for mg, as the conversion charts say, (which I think they are off on this) then I would have to take 23 of those pills a day. That is a lot of pills, and when I have taken them in the past, they did very little for me.

Now let's get to the acetaminophen which is 650 mg. 23 of those pills would be 14,950 mg of acetaminophen per day, which is approximately four times the MAXIMUM safe dose per day. If you drink ANY alcohol with that, or take any medicines thst sre metabolized by your liver, it would be even worse. I would imagine you would be either dead, or on the waiting list for a new liver within a couple months. Calling hydrocodone (lortab) a strong narcotic pain med is kind of like saying a Geo Metro is a high performance sports car. Really??? Give me a break.