What quad bars are the strongest
    tripswitch87 is offline New Member

Default What quad bars are the strongest

So im looking to obtain a hundred or so bars. Naturally, I am worried of the quality, because one time I took 2 quadbars which said ALP on one side, and u pushed them through a foil. These bars me drunk as hell ( i wasnt drinking )I had a wonderful 5 hours and then passed out for like 18 hours, woke up and barely remembered ****. Then a different time i took some bars that had different identifiers, took 2 and was sober as hell, maybe felt like a took half a bar.

So bars are supposed to be 2mb of xanax. are they all really 2mg? Are some stronger? I'm told by dealers that some are stonger, such as bannana bars (the yellow quad bars) So what are those bunk bars I should stay away from?

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Yes it's Alprazolam generic for Xanax 2mg, made by Gador out of S.America.
    Yes 2mg is the largest dose in instant release, however there are Xanax XR in .5,1,2,3mg it's controlled release.
    I can't answer your last question except to say you should stay away from all pills, they are not for recreational use, and plan on having a real cool sexy cell mate named Bubba soon.

(on edit) I don't know why I'm helping a drug dealer out but, FYI you can't go by the shape and color, different shapes and colors vary by mfr. and can be any strength the mfr. desires.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

tripswitch87 is offline New Member

eh. sorry i didnt explain myself. I'm not a drug dealer, i plan on using these for personal use for the next few months.

I want to buy in quantity, because when purchasing small quantities of bars, they run anywhere from 4 to 5 dollars now adays, at least in dallas.

But this xanax xr u talk about, is there any xanax xr that looks just like the white, 4 pieced bars like the ALP's from south america? if so what are their identifiers? I want to stay away form them.

And south america you say, eh? those sure are the same ones i described, it says GADOR on the packages. I swear i think gador is hustlin and pushin that ****.. why is it everyone has them, specificly the GADORS. And i swear there not putting 2mg of xanax in there if they say there are...I've takin many bars in my day and these are significantly stronger, everyone in dallas agrees that they are

incognito is offline Senior Member

Are you sure that every person in Dallas agrees? That is 1,100,000 people.

Foreign countries don't always have the greatest regulation of their meds. Easy solution, don't buy foreign.

And No, there are no Xanax XR pills that look like 'bars'. Most are round, triangle, or some weird shape that is disctinctly different from a bar.

Besides, the XR's are extended release pills meaning they emit the drug over a period of 8-12 hours (depending on patient's body).

For example lets say it emits the drug over 8 hours. That would be the same as taking 0.375mg every hour. It will NOT have the same effects as taking a 2mg instant release 'bar' all at the same time.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 02-13-2013 at 01:25 PM.

cloudancer is offline New Member

Default Buying Xanax on the street.

Number #1. Buying Xanax on the street is illegal. Number #2. Ask your pharmacist what ones are being reported as stronger. Number #3. If you ignore that fact you run the risk of getting counterfeit pills. Google it and educate yourself as don't seem too bright by advertising your a drug abuser.

With a decent health plan the prescription co-pay is $15.00.
    Last edited by cloudancer; 02-13-2013 at 04:39 AM.

cloudancer is offline New Member

One more thing. You plan for using them for just a "few months" means until your money holds out. Xanax are benzodiazepines. These drugs have a whole other problem if your not monitored by a Doctor. What other drugs are you taking? After a few months you will be addicted to them. A benzodiazepine withdrawal is dangerous not to mention VERY uncomfortable. Plan on being "benzo" sick for at least 10 days without a proper detox.
    Last edited by cloudancer; 02-13-2013 at 04:50 AM.