watson 349
    zady9 is offline New Member

Default watson 349

what is this pill?
    it says watson 349, its white and oval shaped

re64 is offline New Member

this pill watson 349 is a lortab 5.5 this is for sure.

robo is offline Moderator

This pill is HYDROCODONE 5 MG /ACETAMINOPHEN 500 MG
    Generic for: Vicodin, Lortab
    Imprint Code WATSON 349
    Description white, oblong, scored tablet

You will find an image searching for Watson 349 at
    http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html

Info at http://www.drugs.com/acetaminophen_hydrocodone.html
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-22-2010 at 08:52 PM.

northohio is offline New Member

Default Drugstore Ripoff

My script was for 10/660. I thought they seemed not to work as good as normal. The number on the pills they gave me said Watson 349, half of what the doctor ordered. I guess you can't count on the drugstore to give you the right stuff. I'm betting they didn't have the 10/660 and thought I wouldn't notice.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

There's 4 different Mfr's that make Vicodin HP, yep I guess they messed up.

hschlumpf is offline New Member

Cool

I know what you mean about drug store rip offs! You have to watch them. Sometimes they don't give you the right amount and you get jipped.

mike1983 is offline New Member

Make sure to count your pills with the pharmacy tech each time at the counter and make sure the correct amount is there and that they are of the correct strengths. If you do not do this and they mess up they will fight you and make you seem like a liar and that you are just trying to rip them off so you can get a few extra pills so it may seem like an inconvenience to have to have them count them out to you every time believe me you do not want to have to fight with them if they do happen to short you because it is a very lengthy and awful experience where they will try in every way they can deny that they made a mistake and try and make it seem like you are lying

jahsmom36 is offline New Member

Angry pharmacy ripping you off

I totally know what ya mean about being ripped off from a pharmacy,This just happened to me last week,I normally got the bigger 5/500 pills but I guess they got a different brand in and they gave me the smaller ones,My bottle is normally full when I get my refill so when my pills werent at the top of my bottle I openned it up and then saw they were just a smaller pill,So like a dumb a@# I didnt count them,but then two days later after I only had my 4th pill I looked at the bottle again and decided to count them,I was actually missing quite a bit,Knowing there hasnt been anyone around my bottle to steal them I went to the pharmacy and had a chat with the pharmacist and he looked at me like I was a liar and a druggy or something,He said they only count there meds by even numbers when they fill them and with me missing an odd number he wasnt going to question the tech that filled my rx.I am taking my refills somewhere else now,but for about 10 or so days I will be without because he said they dont make mistakes like that

mersa is offline New Member

They are the same, differant phamacies used differant brands. Some people use 10/500 apap for cronic pain, and sometimes switching back and forth between the two works better. Lower dosage sometimes works better for some people. If you become dizzy, then most likely you are taking to strong of pill. the acetaphine is what makes the Hydrocodone work to releive pain. If you think the 5/500 is to weak then drink a cup of coffe. This will help the hydro work better until you get back to doctors office.

jim81 is offline Banned

They are the same, differant phamacies used differant brands. Some people use 10/500 apap for cronic pain, and sometimes switching back and forth between the two works better.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 05-04-2011 at 03:41 PM.