Hydrocodone 5 mg and Acetaminophen 500 mg
    Generic for: Lortab®,Vicodin®
    Description: White Capsule Shaped Tablet
    Identification Code: Debossed M357; bisect on reverse side
    You will find an image at
    http://pharmaceuticals.mallinckrodt....ProductID=5488

Info at http://www.drugs.com/MTM/acetaminoph...drocodone.html

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Dona, I have had the same thing happen a few times, I don't think it is anyone slighting you, I just think it is a board glitch.

As robo can attest, I have had both good posts and error posts stay on the boards, where I found the wrong med, or misread something in a description. So I think if they were going to delete anything, it would be error posts and not legitimate ones.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

robo is offline Moderator

Dona, I have had the same thing happen to me too.

dona is offline Junior Member

zippysgoddess,my ans to cobra was neither error nor illegit. dona

[quote]Originally posted by robo

Dona, I have had the same thing happen to me too.
    [/quote
    ] Well,whoppee for you! dona . I took my reply about you getting prioriry as to an answer to cobra's post off.It seems the forum doesn't care,so why should anybody else.You answer all the dagnabed post.It seems like you do anyway.

quote:Originally posted by cobra

M357... is it 5mg or 7.5 mg?
    Cobra,right after you sent this post I answered it and was happy to do so. I am still glad I could help you even tho it seemed it was intercepted by robo's answer.If you even SAW my answer before it was rudely deleted.I am a new member,but a new member should not be treated in that manner.Somehow for some reason someone didn't like MY answer.Maybe because I referred you to the site where I got the answer (Eckerd.com's 'drug advisor') instead of to 'robo's site.I have nothing against you;it wasn't your fault or mine. dona

Well what robo and I are trying to tell you is that no one deleted your post, we have both had the same thing happen. It doesn't matter if it is a good post or a mistake, they sometimes disappear and it is just a glitch in the board software.

I work for a website that uses similar software, have been there since 1999, we still have that happen to both members, and administrators once in awhile and have never been able to find an explaination for it.

Attacking robo will not fix your problem. He is just trying to help people, like the rest of us.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Well,maybe you're right.I can't stay upset about it,cause I'm miserable.I tried to write robo,but he( I presume } doesn't have an address,so I guess that's why I'm writing this.As unfair as the 'glitch' is,I suppose it's no one's fault.I was really wanting to help someone and it upset me that it was erased somehow.That's all I was trying to do was try to answer cobra's post. I've been crying all day,so I guess that's got something to do with it.Besides being in a wheelchair for 3 1/2 yrs.,in pain,can't walk and my legs and feet swelling,maybe I lashed out at robo,not meaning to and I'm sorry.Didn't mean to take it out on you ,robo.So,robo I guess I just have to humble myself and say I'm sorry as hard as that seems to be for me.Robo,I'm sorry.Accept my apologies. - dona- . Besides ,I sure could use a few friends right now,even tho I probably don't deserve it,I still need some.Again,Dona.

robo is offline Moderator

No offence taken Dona, and sorry to hear that you have got off to such a rough start here. Anyway, I hope you're feeling better now, please take care and we would love to see you around here answering more posts.
    BTW not he.

Sorry, for some reason robo just put me in mind of a he and I made the assumption.

Yes, Dona, please do, stick around and help, you are more than welcome and we are happy to have you!

cobra is offline Junior Member

thank you dona, you replied fast with only the information i needed and asked for, and i did see your post before it was deleted.