V 3594 with green specks
    achvoy is offline New Member

Default V 3594 with green specks

It's an oblong white pill with green specks. A fancy looking V on one side, and on the other 3594 with the pill break line in the middle of the 5 and 9. Any idea what it is?

Thanks, Lewis.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Oblong white tablet with green specks imprinted V 3594 is 7.5 mg hydrocodone and 500 mg acetaminophen.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

achvoy is offline New Member

Thank you very much. Do you know the commercial name of this pill in particular by chance?

quote:Originally posted by kirby

Oblong white tablet with green specks imprinted V 3594 is 7.5 mg hydrocodone and 500 mg acetaminophen.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

robo is offline Moderator

It is a generic version of Lortab 7.5/500 if that is any help

KlOnoPin is offline Member

to my knowledge this is manufactured by "V"intage Labratories, hence the V, there are several colors, strenghts, and apap mixtures from thos co. The V commonly throws the slightly inexperienced into thinking it is Vicodin, brand name, when in fact it is a generic form of Lortab. sorry I haven't a link or place to send to send you to for additinal info, but os manufactured my Viontage Laboratories,i may have confused you even more than where you initially started off,for tha i appologize. g/l[8D]