Triangular White pill X 3, >>>> Xanax?
    Enigmania is offline New Member

Default Triangular White pill X 3, >>>> Xanax?

I'm having trouble identifying a white three sided triangular shaped pill on any of the pill >> sites. It has the number 3 on one side and an "X" on the other side. It's supposedly Xanax 3mg, but what I'm finding is the Xanax XR 3mgs are green in color with more rounded edges/points. This is white and the edges/points are straight. It's a tad bit bigger than half the size of a penny. Is it >>>>? Has anyone come across this before? Thanks.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmania View Post
    I'm having trouble identifying a white three sided triangular shaped pill on any of the pill >> sites. It has the number 3 on one side and an "X" on the other side. It's supposedly Xanax 3mg, but what I'm finding is the Xanax XR 3mgs are green in color with more rounded edges/points. This is white and the edges/points are straight. It's a tad bit bigger than half the size of a penny. Is it >>>>? Has anyone come across this before? Thanks.

The 3mg xanax XR is triangular with kind of rounded edges and it has a 3 on one side and what appears to be a G with pointed angles in the letter. And it's a shade of green. I found this picture and hope it helps. I would not buy anything unless it was prescribed. Then you could know it was at least a generic possibly. Hope this helps. Producing bogus pills is a big business. Need to be careful.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 10-21-2010 at 01:39 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Enigmania is offline New Member

Thanks, that's what I came across too. I'm pretty sure they aren't real. Here's a picture of it:

Stephanie 94 is offline New Member

Default I have the exact same thing

Did you ever find out what it is because I searched all over the net and can not find....appreciate your help and look forward to your reply. I have really bad anxiety and no health insurance. Guess i got desperate so to speak.

trailerman83 is offline New Member

Smile correct

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmania View Post
    I went from 3mg aday to .5 to get off them benzodiazapines are hard to kick (not as bad as opiate withdrawls) but as for your question yes those are xanax xr 3mg

Stephanie 94 is offline New Member

How come I can not find an identy to those pills? Do you have proof those are Xanax? I'm so skeptical and afraid to even try them. Scared I may get some weird reaction or bad side effects that I may end up in the ER. Already suffer from panic attacks and do not need to add more issues to my problem. Ones I found were green and not white. Afraid these maybe >>>> pills.

Ken 66 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie 94 View Post
    . Scared I may get some weird reaction or bad side effects that I may end up in the ER. Already suffer from panic attacks and do . Afraid these maybe >>>> pills.
    I got the same ones online. I don't get panic attacks but they seem to help hangovers.
    I'm no expert on xanex but I can tell you I did not end up in the er or anything weird like that.
    I have only taken a few of them over the last month or so.
    I would still like to know more about them as I bought them as generic xanax.
    Cheers ,
    Ken

josh598208 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by trailerman83 View Post
    I went from 3mg aday to .5 to get off them benzodiazapines are hard to kick (not as bad as opiate withdrawls) but as for your question yes those are xanax xr 3mg
    benzo's are harder to hick than opiates

BA87 is offline New Member

Default white pill x 3

They are real Xanax, but they are a generic from china and are cheaper, but are the exact same thing. I have been prescribed to xanax for 15 years and have been taking these ones as well for about a year now. people need to remember xanax has many different colors, number as well many different generics brands, non generics brands as well companies. they are

BA87 is offline New Member

also all you have to do is chew them if they have that waffer/bitter taste 100% real. I have the same ones right now and they are 100% real. people need to remember they are xr so they dont hit you like a 1mg,2mg would at one time its called rapid release.