tablet, small white oblong imprinted 414
    someguy is offline New Member

Default tablet, small white oblong imprinted 414

anotherone i don't know. backside is flat, though the edge is scored.

echo Guest

An imprint code of 414 has been used on Metoprolol 50 mg and on Estropipate 0.75mg, but there should be some letter's as well. So not exactly sure what it is??

denise75 is offline New Member

Default small, white oblong tablet 414 imprinted

I just recently came home and had this pill inside one of my pill bottles I just picked up from the pharmacy, I had never seen it before it was in my Zegerid bottle, Zegerid is a large black and white capsule I did some research and this pill is ZETIA so now I have to go back to the pharmacy in which I have used for years and never had a problem this 2 meds are for completely different conditions

Mike VG is offline Senior Member

Default Zetia

It is 10 mg of Zetia (Ezetimibe). Used to control cholesterol.
    Mike VG
    Mike VG

denise75 is offline New Member

I hate to go back to pharmacy and get anyone in trouble but you know I already take vytorin and lisinopril and if I had taking that pill I would have given myself a double dose of cholesterol medicine and I believe blood pressure medicine which I think Zetia >> used for both if I am not mistaken and Zeherid is for Gerd I usually don't question when my pills change color or shape but they usually mark the bottle that it changed, this one is not marked..