Small white round pill RX526
    bequino is offline New Member

Default Small white round pill RX526

I have a small whie round tablet. No scoring. RX526 printed in a circle fashion on one side of the pill. Any help >>'ing would be great. Thanks.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Small round white tablet imprinted RX526 is 10 mg loratadine, an antihistamine.

More info: http://loratadine.drugs.com/

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

bequino is offline New Member

Where did you find this info? Medical book? I checked all over the internet. Thank you. Sombody tried to pass off as morphine.

I found the info in two subscription databases and one free source (general >> only - no detail in the free source, but it's confirmation).

I understand some of these newer or unusual imprints are distributed as different drugs. That is why we are here. We want to help you know what medication you really have. This is really important, especially if you have any allergies to the drug in question.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

upinsmk420420 is offline New Member

umm i have that same pill but thats not what the pill i have is mines small white round ones wit square edges they got RX on top the 526 but the 6 looks like a o but has the notch to make it a 6

my friend takes them he said they where a steriod call adrol im not takin it i just wanna know what it is before i toss it in the trash

fillossofher is offline New Member

did they look like this?I've been trying to find out what these were also.

Nothing has changed - RX 526 is 10 mg loratadine.

freeplay1289 is offline New Member

Small round pill W/RX526 I purchased this over the counter at Walgreen's Pharmacy on the advice of the Pharmist. I was given a perscription by my doctor for Claritan.. This would have cost with insurance $50.00. I was advised to get LORATADINE off the shelf at a cost of $4.00 for 10 tablets... It worked....