Small white round pill with "M2" on one side
    gangstagrlNlove is offline New Member

Default Small white round pill with "M2" on one side

I was given a small white round pill with "M2" on one side and nothing on the other. I was told it was an oxycodone without aspirin. Want to make sure it is what it is claimed to be. Please help me out

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

You Know Now That I Answered This Post The I Went Back And Deleted The Answer I Gave. Reason Being I Reread Your Post And Well Hun To Tell You The Truth You Shouldnt Be Taking Prescription Meds That Are Not Prescribed To You. If You Need A Pain Killer That Bad My Suggestion Is To Go To Your Regular Dr. And Have The Evaluate You And Your Condition That Is Causing Your Pain To See What Prescription Pain Meds Would Be Best For You.

I Donot Guarentee Any Information Provided But Will Be As Accurate As I Can.

gangstagrlNlove is offline New Member

I am not takeing them...i simply asked to know. It was found in my 3 month old baby's room.

quote:Originally posted by Rscprincess1

You Know Now That I Answered This Post The I Went Back And Deleted The Answer I Gave. Reason Being I Reread Your Post And Well Hun To Tell You The Truth You Shouldnt Be Taking Prescription Meds That Are Not Prescribed To You. If You Need A Pain Killer That Bad My Suggestion Is To Go To Your Regular Dr. And Have The Evaluate You And Your Condition That Is Causing Your Pain To See What Prescription Pain Meds Would Be Best For You.

I Donot Guarentee Any Information Provided But Will Be As Accurate As I Can.

mrbrew is offline Member

If it looked like this:
    http://www.wallsrx.com/services/cpid...photo=furo004g
    then it is a Furosemide tablet.
    FUROSEMIDE (Lasix(R)) is a diuretic. Diuretics increase the amount of urine passed, which causes the body to lose water and salt. Furosemide helps to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). It is not a cure. It also reduces the swelling and water retention caused by various medical conditions, such as heart, liver, or kidney disease. Generic furosemide injection is available.

This is the only one that I could find that matched your description.
    I looked through all the oxycodone imprint listings and this particular imprint is not on there. Furosimide was as close as I could get.
    Let me know.

mrbrew

"Most of the time I am right, but there are those of us that have our bad days. I always try my best though."
    -Winston Churchill

mrbrew is offline Member

Come off of it princess!!
    9 out of ten of us on this site have taken narcotic painkillers without a script. She did not post to get lectured. All she wanted was an answer to her question. And I am also pretty sure that she already knows the information that you passed on to her. It is HER choice whether or not to take a pill without a script as it is everyones choice. Should we do it? Probably not, but there are those of us on this website that have certain problems that we need medication for and alot of the time we cannot get scripts for it.
    We don't lecture people on the rights and wrongs here. We help people cope, answer questions, and try and lead in the right direction. Nor are we here to judge ANYONE for ANYTHING they have done or are doing.
    If she posted requesting help on a certain topic or identification then that is what we should be providing her with. Not the "do's and don'ts" of todays society. If she has a baby I am sure she is a grown woman and most grown women know what to do and what not to do.
    So let's just try and help, instead of neglecting someone of info and berating them for what they should or should not do.
    Thank you and God Bless.

mrbrew

"Most of the time I am right, but there are those of us that have our bad days. I always try my best though."
    -Winston Churchill

bunkndunk1 is offline New Member

definitely a lasix 20 mg (for people whose, like, legs swell up with fluid). I'm on them. Trash it.