Small White round pill 44 over 462
    amber1096 is offline New Member

Default Small White round pill 44 over 462

I have found this little white round pill that has an imprint code of 44 on top then below it is 462 ( 44 462) nothing else is on the pill. Can anyone help me with this? please thanks Amber

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Hi Amber,

I know you want to know what 44 462 is, but it's not in any of the databases.

It's an over-the-counter med made by LNK International and it's something relatively new in the last year. It takes awhile for the databases to catch up, especially on the OTC meds.

There is another thread on this board about the same pill. Apparently the pill is very small and was substituted for someone's hydromorphone.

This is only a guess but it might be generic Claritin (loratadine). But I don't know. If the other poster is correct about the size, that's the best guess I can make. And it seems like every manufacturer is introducing a generic Claritin daily.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.