small white pill m18
    carissa2977 is offline New Member

Default small white pill m18

My son brought home a pill he found in his friends room that is very small scored on one side and the other side has an M 18 on it? He's only 9years old - it probably belongs to a parent at his friends house, but is this something I should be worried about the boys being around? I worry that they find any pill but it would be much easier to understand them finding an aspirin or tylenol than something like this that I don't know how to identify. Help!!

mrbrew is offline Member

quote:Originally posted by carissa2977

My son brought home a pill he found in his friends room that is very small scored on one side and the other side has an M 18 on it? He's only 9years old - it probably belongs to a parent at his friends house, but is this something I should be worried about the boys being around? I worry that they find any pill but it would be much easier to understand them finding an aspirin or tylenol than something like this that I don't know how to identify. Help!!
    What you have there is Metaprolol.
    METOPROLOL (Lopressor®) belongs to a group of medicines called beta-blockers. Beta-blockers reduce the workload on the heart and help it to beat more regularly. Metoprolol controls, but does not cure, high blood pressure (hypertension). High blood pressure may not make you feel sick, but it can lead to serious heart problems. Metoprolol can be helpful after a heart attack. Generic metoprolol injections are available.
    good luck

mrbrew

"Most of the time I am right, but there are those of us that have our bad days. I always try my best though."
    -Winston Churchill