Small, white oval shaped pill
    rock1101 is offline Member

Default Small, white oval shaped pill

The markings on it looks like an E or a 3 on one side, I can't tell if it's an E or a 3, and the other side has the number 79.

So E or 3 on one side, 79 on the other.

My mom said this is an Ambien pill and should help me get some sleep but I want to make sure this isn't anything else. I don't take chances to pills I can't recognize.
    Last edited by rock1101; 09-11-2008 at 05:11 AM.

Anonymous Guest

Hi Rock
    I have some generic ambien,and i know there are a few different generic brands out there,but mine are small white with 74 on one side and 93 on the other.I know about the sleep thing,Im lucky to get 4 hr a night with the ambiem. have a good day.

Anonymous Guest

Hi Rock,melinda again, I did a drug search on the net and when i put in the numbers you said it came back as ambien.

Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    Hi Rock
    I have some generic ambien,and i know there are a few different generic brands out there,but mine are small white with 74 on one side and 93 on the other.I know about the sleep thing,Im lucky to get 4 hr a night with the ambiem. have a good day.
    Well I took at...And can I ask you what the effects of ambien give you??

I don't know what I took is ambien but, some weird crazy stuff is going on right now. I'm hallucinating, some of them are strong hallucinations, and the feeling of it reminds me alot of LSD...

Something going on here I'm tripping this is surely something I'm not enjoying.

Woah I'm having trouble typing this message I keep feeling like I'm wobbling back and forth on a boat. Are these feelings I'm having the normal effects of ambien? Please let me know!!

Anonymous Guest

Yep the first time i toohk it that same thing happend to me, try to lay down and see if you can sleep.

Yep the first time i toohk it that same thing happend to me, try to lay down and see if you can sleep.
    Yah I'm fixing to lay down. It's kind of weird though..Can't believe that's what ambien does to you. Woah.....

Anonymous Guest

If you take them to long they dont work any more,an dthen you get stuck with cant sleep with or with out them.Im gong to stop taking them soon but i can only stop so many things at once,oxy perc,vics klonopin.soma.all in a couple months. bit ill get off those to soon.
    have a good sleep...

If you take them to long they dont work any more,an dthen you get stuck with cant sleep with or with out them.Im gong to stop taking them soon but i can only stop so many things at once,oxy perc,vics klonopin.soma.all in a couple months. bit ill get off those to soon.
    have a good sleep...

Yes. Thank you Malinda I appreciate your support. Thanks for calming me down because I was getting really scared there for a minute. Thought I had took some crazy hallucination pill lol.

Anonymous Guest

anytime,we all have gone thru some scary s*** latley.LOL,I hate to admit this but i loved the way,they used to make me feel. then dont do that anymore.just like all the other drugs.the party is over and its time to pay the piper,

Anonymous Guest

Hi Rock
    I was just wondering how you sleped on the ambien, and if everything came out ok.

Hi Rock
    I was just wondering how you sleped on the ambien, and if everything came out ok.
    Yes I slept pretty good. But, I really didn't like the way they made me feel. I was hallucinating and I didn't like it lol.

I was trying to talk to my grandma, and she couldn't hardly understand me because I was so out of whack I couldn't hold my sentences together. By the time I got online and told you it was taking major affect, the feelings were at it's peak.

Crazy stuff...Never expected that.

Anonymous Guest

If you can keep us posted on how you guys are doing down there,everone is really scard for all of you.

cherry14 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by rock1101 View Post
    Yes I slept pretty good. But, I really didn't like the way they made me feel. I was hallucinating and I didn't like it lol.

I was trying to talk to my grandma, and she couldn't hardly understand me because I was so out of whack I couldn't hold my sentences together. By the time I got online and told you it was taking major affect, the feelings were at it's peak.

Crazy stuff...Never expected that.
    That's why you don't take things that weren't prescribed for you. If you would have been given it by a doctor, you would have known that it is suggested that you go to bed IMMEDIATELY when you take it, as it works very quickly and can be dangerous (for the side effects that you mentioned). Be glad it wasn't worse.