Small round Yellow Pill NO IMPRINTS
    jellijaymz is offline New Member

Default Small round Yellow Pill NO IMPRINTS

my mom has MS and I found a pill on the floor that is yellow, round and NO imprints. This is NOT extacy, I know that for sure. So any other ideas what it may be? do they sell prescriptions with no markings on the pills?

Cats Meow is offline Banned

We have to have an imprint to >> your pill, sorry.

jellijaymz is offline New Member

i asked my mom what it was finally and she said it is a muscle relaxor she bought in mexico a month ago while we were down there. The color can be taken as either yellow or gold. Has anyone heard of pills in mexico that have no imprints?

tezla is offline New Member

Default Yellow Round Pill with No Imprints

Quote Originally Posted by jellijaymz View Post
    my mom has MS and I found a pill on the floor that is yellow, round and NO imprints. This is NOT extacy, I know that for sure. So any other ideas what it may be? do they sell prescriptions with no markings on the pills?
    Jellijaymz,
    Sound like your mom has Bencoprim (Cyclobenzaprine) a muscle relaxer made in mexico.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 02-27-2011 at 12:25 PM.

nobby02 is offline Member

My cycloben has TL/177 but it is a small yellow/gold round pill so that could be it.

funkyjunkyDNA is offline New Member

Wink I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by tezla View Post
    Jellijaymz,
    Sound like your mom has Bencoprim (Cyclobenzaprine) a muscle relaxer made in mexico.
    It comes in the wrong colors to be "Cyclobenzaprine". My guess since it is from Mexico, and they called it a "muscle relaxer" - is that it probably is a Valium, aka Diazepam - yellow would probably indicate a 2 mg pill or 5mg at the most. Especially if the yellow is a light, talculm powder type of yellow, and the "round" pill is also flat, so that you could lay it down on a table without it rolling off. My next guess would be ativan, and after that xanax, but I really am not sure because the generic version of any of those drugs in Mexico can come as a small light yellow pill. It could be anything. I am only guessing based on what you said, and your description of their description, that it's probably a generic benzodiazipine that you could probably get a two hour nap from one.

MISSYOU is offline New Member

My husband would get prescription pills for muscle relaxers. I occasionally took them for migraine headache because of tension in my shoulders and neck. He always told me that the small round yellow pills with no marking were also muscle relaxers, but I did not believe him because why would a prescription pill have no markings. But it does make sense if they are from Mexico, because he was there about a year and a half ago, and he might have filled a prescription why there.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tezla View Post
    Jellijaymz,
    Yes i agree with you it could probably be Cyclobenzaprine, a drug used for treatment of fibromyalgia; migraine; chronic myofascial pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class skeletal muscle relaxants

Genabrie is offline New Member

Default Not sure what it is... Know what it was sold as

I went to Ensenada last week and bought a bottle of 100 little yellow pills that were supposed to be Valium 10 mg tablets. No markings on them, bright yellow and small.

Well, they aren't Valium- took one to go to sleep and felt absolutely no different! I think they are just placebos!