small round yellow pill 273 on front
    sheye is offline New Member

Default small round yellow pill 273 on front

What is this

Small round yellow pill 273 on front - .5 above a bisecting line on the back.... Can anyone help i found this in my 15 year old daughters room....

kirby is offline Platinum Member

The pill is 0.5 mg clonazepam, a benzodiazepine.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Antiprepp1105 is offline Member

It would seem she is having fun weekends and you are invading her privacy and now are going to ruin said weekends. Good job mom.

motherof5 is offline Junior Member

ABSOLUTELY GOOD JOB MOM! Checking up on our children in any way we can is not an invasion of privacy its called parenthood and protection! the last responder (whom by the way is a teenager) has a lot to learn about life!

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Children have no right to privacy when it comes to doing drugs.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

Antiprepp1105 is offline Member

Here we go again with the lets just ignore me because I'm a teenager and have no rights, have an empty head and should be checked up on once every 15 minutes to make sure I remember to breath. My own parents never treat me like that, when it comes to making family decisions they always ask what I think, they value my opinion in many situations. And they trust me enough not to randomly search my room. Tell me with honestly how would you feel if you were treated they way you guys act towards me on this forum, people are always reacting to me in a negative manner no matter what I post.

ariadaun Guest

I really dont think people are responding to you the way they are because of your age, but more likely due to the content of your replies. In both here recently, you seem to be jumping to the conclusion that these parents have nothing better to do than randomly search their children's rooms.

In this thread, the parent stated she "found the pill in her daughter's room." She did not say she was in there searching. Could just as easily be that she was in there putting away clean laundry and stumbled across it. Or any other of a million reasons that a parent would happen to be in their child's room - in the house that the parent owns.

You are attacking parents who are coming here for assistance in making sure that their children are safe. These people are asking for the pills to be >>'d before they act rashly or confront their children.

I think that the way in which you respond has led to the responses that you have gotten.

and Bravo, parents! Keep up the good work.

uberd0rk1337 is offline New Member

Exclamation lol

yeah by all means go through your daughter's room all the time. Sift through all her things and check up on her. you'll only drive her away and deeper into the drug and partying world. she's going to get high one way or another no matter what you do. but if you invade her privacy go ahead and do it. she'll just grow up not trusting you. but you're a good parent by doing it..or you're just making sure nothing happens to her while she's in your care to clear your conscience.

i hate parents like you. now she's going to go out and do these drugs out of the comfort of the house. probably with some guys. and seeing as its a benzo it'll become a date rape drug. she'll forget everything and probably get gang raped. but as long as she's not doing the drugs in the house its ok. great job mom. maybe you can get her to start submitting drug tests. drive her to run away from home then and her only way to survive is through a twisted form of prostitution.

seriously don't become a parent if you don't even understand basic child psychology or history of parenting. you think you're doing good but you just drove her away. from now on you wont find drugs in her room i guarantee. instead she'll just be doing them with dangerous people in the comfort of their homes. way to go mom. lets hope she doesn't wind up on the news. or worse yet..winds up ...nowhere.

stupid.

you deserve it too. one day when she's 21 or so you'll give her a call and ask if you were a good parent and she'll lie to you saying "yea sure w/e" and you'll never know how you invaded her every existence and caused psychological insecurities. why don't you just beat her and have your husband molest her too. seriously you're an idiot and you should have just givin' the kid up for adoption when you had her (probably at the age of 16). you aren't ready to parent a child, you're ready to be a Nazi though.

uberd0rk1337 is offline New Member

Default oh

and don't bother replying to what i said. i simply joined this forum to post this one time to put you in your place.

i don't care what you think so don't waste your time.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

You didn't put anybody in their place, you just made yourself out to be a fool.

John Weelsen is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sheye View Post
    What is this

Small round yellow pill 273 on front - .5 above a bisecting line on the back.... Can anyone help i found this in my 15 year old daughters room....

Yea...that is a very often parent's problem...
    About your pills:
    Clonazepam is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines. It affects chemicals in your brain that may become unbalanced and cause seizures or symptoms of panic disorder.