small round pink pill
    makaveli06 is offline New Member

Default small round pink pill

its scored , and than under the line it says 200 in very small numbers, the pill is smaller than a dime, i have no clue to what it is, anyone help?

Mike VG is offline Senior Member

Is there anything on the back side? Unless you can come up with some distinguishing feature on this pill, it's gonna be very hard to identify it. There are hundreds of pink pills and a couple hundred with 200 on it. By the way most pills are smaller than a dime.
    Last edited by Mike VG; 10-19-2007 at 09:57 PM.
    Mike VG

makaveli06 is offline New Member

it says nothin on the back, and like, its like a nitro tablet, maybe a bit bigger.. its a brighter pink, i also have a 3 sided yellowish pill with apo on the top, and 10 under it, nothing on back.

submom is offline Member

BTW most pills are smaller than a dime....lol...rofl....i am dying here mike ..you are killing me...too funny!!!!!!!!
    I wonder what ones he is normally takin???
    funny...and i think this pill identity thing is like sudoko for you...you seem to find most of em...good for you...

Glad you found that funny, submom. It's about time someone laughed on this board, heh?
    Mike VG

Makaveli06, This is probably your pill. It is Canadian made. It's name is Levothyroxine Sodium 200mcg. Brand or (equivalent): Eltroxin. Firm: GSK. NDC#: Canadian DIN 02213222. Class;Sch: Thyroid Hormone. Levothyroxine is very small in size. Hope that helps, if not let me know.
    Mike VG
    Mike VG