Small Round Light Blue Scored on One Side no imprints from Costa Rica??
    4boys4me is offline New Member

Default Small Round Light Blue Scored on One Side no imprints from Costa Rica??

I ordered 37.5g phentermine from an online pharmacy. I usually receive the white oval blue specked ones. This time I received small, light blue, round with scoring on one side and absolutely no markings. I emailed that pharmacy website and they responded with:

"The phentermine 37.5 (rounded litlle light blue pill) is the one that is sell for latin and south american market. Has the same chemical composition as the one that is sell in the US. The presentation is not white with blue specks because is not that discrit and by law in latin and south american market, all medications that are by prescription only are required to have a discrit way of presentation. Any other question please advice."

Does anyone have any information on whether or not these pills are safe to take? I spent an awful lot of $ for them and not sure what to do? Please help! thanks. EM

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

The pharmacy that you ordered them through should have the name of the manafactuer I would get that and then get in contact with them. They manafactuer would have everything you need to know about the pills you ordered or at least they should considering they make them.
    I Do not Guarentee Any Information Provided But I Will Be As Accurate As I Can.

RSCPrincess1:
    Thanks for response. I found out they were manufactured by BLG Labs. I've gone to their website and all looks legit. The fact that they were able to provide this name and have continued to respond to my emails quickly makes me feel less concerned. I will take one pill and see if it works. EM

Default Took The Pill

I decided to try one pill. I did notice that my appetite was suppressed somewhat. However, I felt like I was floating and very spacey. This definitely is not the side effect that I received from the A159 white w/blue specks. I dont think I can continue to take these? If it is allowed on this forum, can someone recommend an online pharmacy that is trusted. If not allowed, can someone email me. I would really appreciate it. Thanks alot. EM