small round green pill w/30 on one side
    rivkah is offline New Member

Default small round green pill w/30 on one side

I have some small green pills that are round with no score marks. On one side it looks like a big 30, and on the other side, I can't make out if theres been text rubbed off or if its just the texture of the pill. I appreciate anyone's response. Thank you

robo is offline Moderator

If it is what I am thinking it is, there should be a 4 character imprint code around the top half of the pill.

Does that sound right? Can you make out any of the characters?

do you mean on the other side of the pill? one side is clearly just a big 30 (possibly 80 if I'm reading it wrong) The other side looks like it mayhave something , but I can't totally make it out. What would your guess be? Thanks for replying.

OK I have the pill here and it does seem like there may be some markings on the top half of the opposite side. I can not totally make them out however. If I had to guess I would say it looks something like 653 or 658 or maybe E653?? I can't quite tell, but if you have any clue, I would be most grateful. As I said already they are green round, no score marks, a big 30 on one side and those other possible markings on the other side. Thanks so much!!

JonnieP is offline Member

E653/30: This is Morphine Sulfate 30mg Extended release. -JON