Small Oblong Pill White with Blue Specks GPI -35
    lostangel is offline New Member

Default Small Oblong Pill White with Blue Specks GPI -35

When I found this pill, I was told it was a Generic Adipex, however I have been unable to find anything online to confirm that.

It's a small pill, (just as a brand name Adipex is). But it is oblong. Has the same blue specks also as a Adipex. But has the imprint GPI-35

I've done multiple searches and have been unable to find anything similiar. I did see one listing in a search that showed ephedrine and the numbers GPI, but when I opened that link, I just found a bunch of advertisements.

Please Help !

bellaminky is offline New Member

Default Gpi35

Quote Originally Posted by lostangel View Post
    When I found this pill, I was told it was a Generic Adipex, however I have been unable to find anything online to confirm that.

It's a small pill, (just as a brand name Adipex is). But it is oblong. Has the same blue specks also as a Adipex. But has the imprint GPI-35

I've done multiple searches and have been unable to find anything similiar. I did see one listing in a search that showed ephedrine and the numbers GPI, but when I opened that link, I just found a bunch of advertisements.

Please Help !

Are you sure you read that right? It should have popped up somewhere. I checked out a few identifiers & there is absolutely nothing.

Default Re: Small Oblong Pill White with Blue Specks GPI -35

Yes the imprint is very small..but to be sure I had it right, I used a magnifying glass because I thought the 3 might have orginally been an 8, as the pill looked a bit worn. But I tried searching under both an 8 and a 3 with no results. I'm getting more worried by the minute. I found this in my sons room. He is saying that it is an Adipex. I know his best friend who is overweight has been prescribed Adipex, so thought perhaps this kid had dropped one or something. But checked with his Mother and his pills are named brand Adipex and definitely NOT the pill that I found.

bellaminky is offline New Member

Unhappy That is a diet pill, not good

Yes the imprint is very small..but to be sure I had it right, I used a magnifying glass because I thought the 3 might have orginally been an 8, as the pill looked a bit worn. But I tried searching under both an 8 and a 3 with no results. I'm getting more worried by the minute. I found this in my sons room. He is saying that it is an Adipex. I know his best friend who is overweight has been prescribed Adipex, so thought perhaps this kid had dropped one or something. But checked with his Mother and his pills are named brand Adipex and definitely NOT the pill that I found.

Adipex-P 37.5 mg--white, oblong, scored tablets with blue speckles
    It is a diet pill & also used as an upper in my day.Why would your sons friend be carring it around? How old are they? If his mother knows hes on it, she should be keeping track of them just due to the one fact they are addicting alone.
    Phentermine - Yahoo!-Health
    Good luck.
    Last edited by bellaminky; 03-02-2008 at 03:36 PM.

Lori2106 is offline New Member

Thumbs down Mistaken Identity

The pill is GP1 (one) not I (eye).
    I doubt you "found" this. You wouldn't have been "told" by someone it was generic Adipex if you "found" it.
    You probably bought it thinking it had high street value. It does not. It is the lowest generic form of Adipex. About 1/5th the strength. I am sure you figured out by now you got ripped off LOL

OH And by the way, the story about your son's friend?? OMG Adipex are highly addictive, and it is NOT LEGAL to prescribe to a child under 18. You have to be morbidly obese,unless you go to a back door clinic- and STILL you cannot be under 18.... so, if someone's "mother" is taking control of a grown man's drugs... the story doesn't cut it haha
    WHo cares, you bought some speed... get over it- they weren't that great anyway! LOL stick to brand names ;-)

Please Help !
    Last edited by Lori2106; 09-13-2008 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention!

Smile Re:

While I don't normally take the time to explain myself to virtual strangers, I felt replying to your post was necessary. I usually find pessimism rather sad, but there is a fine line between pessimism and ignorance. The ignorance of members posting negatively can dissuade people from posting here, which prohibits this site from serving it's intended purpose; which is to be a resource.

So in response to your rather entertaining post :

FOUND Definition: to come upon by chance, to locate or discover.

As for being told: When you ask a question, you will usually receive an answer. Hence being "told"

"You probably bought it thinking it had high street value" :::::I live in a very affluent neighbor and while I'm aware that drugs don't discriminate and can be found virtually everywhere, I'm proud to say that the only thing to be found on our street corner is a fire hydrant. If drugs are being sold, I wouldn't know, as I do not carry myself in a way that would attract a seller.

OH And by the way, the story about your son's friend? :::::: If I had the time to write stories, I would have went for something a bit more creative like : It fell from the sky or I found it in my Hamburger at Wendy's. I too was concerned initially when the Mother said her son had been prescribed this medication at the tender age of 17. However, after talking with her and even doing a little bit of research of my own, I've learned that "adipex" is normally prescribed for the excessively overweight who also suffer with a condition such as such as diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol and is not recommended for patients of 16 years old or younger. So for a young man that is obese and suffering from all three conditions listed above the doctor prescribed him the medication. I'm not familiar with "back door clinics" We live in an area, where people can afford to and only see trained, licensed professionals. I am fortunate to have never known anyone, especially a Mother who would endanger a child with "shady" medical care. How sad this really goes on in today's society and I'm assuming it does as you seem to be familiar with that.

I am pleased to report that I found the "owner" of that pill. After taking necessary measures (drug testing) for my child to know without a doubt that he was not taking drugs.(Not a trust issue on my part; rather my being a Mother and doing whatever necessary to ensure my child's safety and well-being) and a joint effort amongst parents. The pill did not belong to the sweet, obese young man with a bright future ahead of him.The pill was traced to a teenager whose family only recently moved into our neighborhood. A teenager that my son and his friends warmly welcomed and befriended. I immediately notified the authorities of my findings and the young man is being held accountable. Because I have small children, in addition to my teenage son, I'm lobbying to have this young man charged with child endangerment, in addition to the drug charges, as the pill could have seriously harmed one of my small children and I think that serving a few years in a prison system could very well alter the course his life seems to be taking. I also went before the board of our exclusive school to have this young man removed, as he clearly is a danger. And lastly I've assembled a large group that is scheduled to meet with our home owners association in attempt to get this family pushed from our neighborhood, in an effort to maintain the safety and sanctity of our community.

Who cares, you bought some speed.:::::::: If I was to ever sink to the low of purchasing drugs illegally, I feel confident in saying that I would be so low that I wouldn't care what you or anyone would else would think of me. I think I would have to be completely devoid of all emotion and the will to live. Therefore, wouldn't bother with your quote "telling a story"

On a final note Lori; I'm so very sorry that you have been subjected to such negativity. I do hope your pessimism does not control every aspect of your life. And I hope you will use this site as a resource, not as a way to attack those who do. Attacking others is only a quick fix to your insecurities. Therapy is a more effective way.

xyther4523 is offline New Member

lmao. that kid aint going to do a day in jail. ive been arrested on felony drug charges and didnt spend but 2 hours in lockup before i got bailed. (I am an adult with a previous record to)

Your one of those parents that seriously thinks the court system is going to really do damage to a juvey. he did NOT commit a serious crime, unless they catch him in the act it could only be conspiracy to distribute. he could easily say he doesnt know and get away with it. the cops aren't going to do anything. they got bigger fish to fry then some 17 year old kid selling a few pills. dont even waste your time.