Small Greyish blue pill with a cursive "S" on it
    DominiqueVersace is offline New Member

Default Small Greyish blue pill with a cursive "S" on it

My little brother just moved in with me and he's in high school. I found this in my brothers room and he claims its a vitamin - i think that's bogus. I can not find this any where on the internet and was hoping you might know what this is.

It was found in a bag with some dirty gunk on it and it looks to be either white and grey, light grey and blue, or a mix of all three colors with a light tint. The distinctive mark is a cursive S on one side and no marking on the back.

Thank YOU!
    Concerned brother

Mike VG is offline Senior Member

I would be concerned too. I've looked at many different sources and can't find what you're describing. I'll continue to look. Got to get away from my computer. But a red flag are the different colors. Could be ecstacy, or acid, or it could be a legitimate drug. Don't fret yet. I'll continue to look. It's cool at this point that you're at least researching this info before you let him know you've invaded his privacy.
    MikeVG
    Mike VG

Thank you, I'll be waiting around for your answer

Dominique, I'm afraid that the chances of finding a prescription pill or maybe even an over-the-counter medication are slim to none. I will continue to look for you a few more hours tonight and I'll look again tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still on it. One question, is it a Capitalized s, or lower-case S?
    Mike VG

Praschuy is offline New Member

To be honest, it's most likely MDMA. 3,4 methalyne dioxymethamphetamine.
    I suggest you do some research on Ecstasy before scolding him / blaming him for something that could NOT be Ecstasy.

I don't want to sound preachy, but watch this.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...88654365150131
    It's a Peter Jennings report on MDMA, and is quite enlightening. But then again, it may not be Ecstasy.

It's definitely not Acid. I've never seen anyone take Acid in pill form, always in blotted paper.

It's a capitalized S. It also looks much smaller then ecstacy pills do on the internet - almost sized like a tiny mint, but it has no odor of mint or anything.

Thank you Mike for your effort, I don't know what I would of done without your responses.

Did you get the information that you needed Dominique, that's great if you did. The only thing I could find look similar to this and I didn't think it looked cursive:
    Take care, Mike VG
    Mike VG

Thanks for your help, Praschuy. Most forms of acid are on blotter paper, but you can drop a drop or two of LSD on a mint, or almost anything that's going to be swallowed with an eyedropper. Take care man
    Mike VG
    Mike VG

Normankay is offline Member

Default This might help

If you want you can order a drug test to test it yourself at your home in the comfort of privacy. Order an ecsasy chemical test kit from www.dancesafe.org . This test kit also will not only tell you if its ecstasy as well as tell you what other drugs may be in the pill. Its very informative and doesnt take much, but just a s********************ing of the pill to test and can tell you a variety of things the pill may contain. Hope this helps, I have noticed that multi colored powder pills a lot of the time are x or some other mix of illicit drugs the streets now provide. The kits are $20 a piece but may be very helpfull if you have to determine what a certain pill contains esp when they may contain drugs. This site also has a huge list of pill descriptions along with pictures of over 2 or 3 thousand different ecstasy pills, this thing litteraly probably has a pic of over half the pills made since the 90s. Hope it helps. The kit can tell if the pill is >>>>>>, x, meth, along with about 20-30 other components illegal drug pills may contain. Its definately worth it, also make sure to follow directions correctly cause the kits color changing test is very precise but the test can change a variety of colors all which are just part of the process to help identify what the pill is made of.

Also www.ecstasydata.org has a bunch of helpful info and links as well. Goodluck Dominique.

fireman_st000011 is offline New Member

Default Dominique

I also found this pill at my house. After my wife and I split, it was with some meds she left. I have searched and searched for it and have NO clue what it is. Hope someone can help us out.

soundhunter is offline New Member

Decades ago I used to take acid, and it definitely can come in forms other than paper, I took some once that was in little tiny tiny tiny white tablets.