small gray pills - no markings
    utmer is offline New Member

Default small gray pills - no markings

Can anyone help me >> a bottle of small gray pills with no markings. They are kinda chalky and leave a yellowy stain on your hand. The bottle is plain brown, no label.

doormouse is offline New Member

need more info

utmer is offline New Member

Not sure what else to add. I found these in my son's room and want to know what they are. I saw a post from last year that described the exact same thing. But it didn't look like anyone had been able to tell what they were. I wondered if they were "hangover" pills to help absord alcohol. I did stick one to my tongue and it was bitter/salty. They don't have any speckles. They are just a flat gray color. They aren't coated because they leave residue on your hand. I'm sure they weren't bought in a pharmacy. They aren't in a medicine bottle - just in a brown glass bottle with a white screw-on top. Thanks for any help!

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

It is virtually impossible to positively identify pills that have no markings, unless you have them lab tested.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~