small blue capsule
    billc is offline New Member

Default small blue capsule

need help in >>'ing a capsule that I was taking in 1990 for anxiety. It was a smaller capsule and darker blue in color.

cluelessNJ is offline Senior Member

Did it have any markings on it? Was it xanax? I know they are blue and football shaped. Without markings it could be a number of things!

Not so clueless,

CLEAN DATE 1/23/06

billc is offline New Member

I don't remember any markings, but the capsule was the type where both ends join together rather then like the "pill", or solid type. The doctor that prescribed them has passed away and my present doctor can't locate his records.

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

If there were no markings then it wasn't a regulated prescription drug, maybe it was an herbal supplement or some kind or a vitamin.

All prescription drugs sold in the US are required to have some form of unique markings on them for >> purposes. OTC drugs, herbal supplements and vitamins, however, are not regulated and often have no markings and some even have the same markings on all their products so there is no way to tell one from the other.

Short of having it lab tested, there is no way to tell what it is without identifying markings.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~