round yellow pill with 34
    CynX is offline New Member

Default round yellow pill with 34

It has a funny looking R over the number 34, on the back there's a score, so you can break in half. I guess it was one of my old meds that probably got lost when I dropped it.
    Could someone please tell me what it was? TIA Cyn

dizzy23 is offline Senior Member

quote:Originally posted by CynX

It has a funny looking R over the number 34, on the back there's a score, so you can break in half. I guess it was one of my old meds that probably got lost when I dropped it.
    Could someone please tell me what it was? TIA Cyn
    http://media.cornerdrugstore.com/dru...8/clon001c.jpg

CLONAZEPAM 1mgs.(Klonopin® Wafer) is a benzodiazepine. Benzodiazepines belong to a group of medicines that slow down the central nervous system.

Debbie

Try to be correct!But not always successful!

Taken it a day at a time.

OK, thank you, makes sense......... I now have the generic form, so I must have had the 'real' Klonopin at one time. My crazy cats found it under my bed, I'm guessing, and batted it around the house, lol.

Thanks very much! Cyn

OK, thank you, makes sense......... I now have the generic form, so I must have had the 'real' Klonopin at one time. My crazy cats found it under my bed, I'm guessing, and batted it around the house, lol.

Thanks very much! Cyn
    FYI...Clonazepam is generic for Klonopin.

Debbie

I knew that, but Dizzy........ since you want to be so helpful....... the generic Klon that I have now is 1 MG........
    does the 34 tell what strength it is? LOL.
    I have bad panic attacks, and if it's the old .25, it's not going to help much. I'm not asking for medical advice, just what strength this would be.
    Thanks again!

The pill you ask about that you said was your old pill is 1mg.clonazpam.
    The markings R 34 is on the 1 mg. clonazepam...not sure what it is you are asking.The 1mg. is stronger then the .25mgs....the .25mg. is 1/4 the strength of the 1mg.
    Sounds to me like you are now taking the .25mgs....is that right?
    If so it is a lower dosage then the ones you had b/4..If you was taking the ones marked R34 before.

What is the marking on the pills you take now.
    Debbie

OK, I really, really appreciate your help! I thank you. Have a nice Wednesday.

Have any idea where I can get Symbyax w/o paying $400 a month? lol.

OK, sorry, don't mean to stretch my welcome mat. Stupid HMO!

OK, I really, really appreciate your help! I thank you. Have a nice Wednesday.

Have any idea where I can get Symbyax w/o paying $400 a month? lol.

OK, sorry, don't mean to stretch my welcome mat. Stupid HMO!

You should discuss this with the Doctor that prescribe it,he might can give you something that doesn't cost so much.

Debbie

I appreciate it, Dizzy.......... I had a great doc (finally) but after 6 months of being on Symbyax and Klonopin........ the company changed insurance companies again. And I no longer have that great doc........ and they won't cover Symbyax.
    Klonopin is covered...... but it's generic,and it's only $15.
    Symbyax is the ony time I EVER, ever felt normal...... and my doc tried to get it for me, but the insurance wouldn't do it.
    And now I have another doc........ they won't let me go to him anymore.
    Stupid HMO.

I appreciate it, Dizzy.......... I had a great doc (finally) but after 6 months of being on Symbyax and Klonopin........ the company changed insurance companies again. And I no longer have that great doc........ and they won't cover Symbyax.
    Klonopin is covered...... but it's generic,and it's only $15.
    Symbyax is the ony time I EVER, ever felt normal...... and my doc tried to get it for me, but the insurance wouldn't do it.
    And now I have another doc........ they won't let me go to him anymore.
    Stupid HMO.
    Have you tried to get any kind of help with you RX meds through some government agency?
    I know things have changed with these ins. Co. and now alot of meds are not covered anymore,but Im really not sure what to tell you other then to check with Gov. agencies because I don't know that much about this stuff.
    Zippy knows alot about this stuff and maybe she will read your post and can tell you more then I can.I wish you luck with it!
    I know it is frustration.

Debbie

CynX,
    You might want to start a new post about this med. and your Ins. problems and you will probably get a lot of replies that will help you.
    Most people will not see this b/c they can see you already had replies and won't read it....plus we got off topic on to this problem.

Debbie

Rawoody is offline Platinum Member

THis is NOT medical advice...however, I just had to mention this... This Symbyax is nothing more than a Zyprexa (antiphychotic) and a Prozac (antidepressant) mixed together into a single pill in doses of either 6/25, 6/50, 12/25, or 12/50.So I gues a 5/20, 5/40, 10/20, or 10/40 would be about the same. Maybe the doctor and Med ins will pay for those... (generics should work as well )... who knows?

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

TY, Dizzy. I guess that would go in the 'general' subject header. I appreciate all your helpl

Well,, the /Zoloft made my panic worse......... the Symbyax was great. i need that, but not at $400 a month.
    We';; see.

I'll keep that in mind.......... since docs don't seem to know what they're doing.

That's very interesting about symbyax. Regular antidepressants made my panic worse, but this stuff made me feel normal.

I guess they're just experimentint with us, so I will ask if I can have the two, since my HMO won't pay for the symbyax.
    I really appreciate it. Thank you. Now I just have to get myself to go to the doc's office, lol.

gifgary1000 is offline New Member

Default Clonzapam without physicians approval

Be forewarned. I recieve a prescription once a month of Clonzapam and it is not a drug to be taken lightly. It is highly addictive and I arranged to take the drug as a PRN (only when I felt the need) with my doctor. If you have a prescriptiion to yourself of this medication I advise you to strictly keep it in confidense as the individuals it attracts will stop at nothing to gain access to it. If you are caught with it by a law enforcement agency it is classified as a narcotic and with out the original container with the rx number you attained the pills in the first place, they will arrest you and charge you with possession of a controlled substance which is punishable up to five years in prison. If you do have a prescription and they are yours you would probably still spend a few days in jail until they clear up the matter so always keep them in their original container. Just a word of warning! Oh yeah, and law dictates only you are allowed to discard the empty container once it is used.