ROUND WHITE PILL WEST-WARD 290 ON IT >> PLEASE
    FRANKB is offline New Member

Default ROUND WHITE PILL WEST-WARD 290 ON IT >> PLEASE

CAN YOU >> THIS PILL WEST- WARD 290 ON IT ROUND AND WHITE

HemetQueen is offline New Member

Robaxin 500mg. I believe,I found some too. And that's what I came up with?[?]

robo is offline Moderator

HemetQueen is right. This pill is generic Robaxin

This pill is METHOCARBAMOL 500 MG
    Imprint Code West-ward 290
    Description white, round, scored tablet
    Info at http://methocarbamol.drugs.com

pj1955 is offline New Member

Exclamation west-ward 290

[QUOTE=FRANKB;58033]CAN YOU >> THIS PILL WEST- WARD 290 ON IT ROUND AND WHITE[/QUO

HI guy,
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I have been researching this as well because it put a friend of mine in the hospital. He is on dyalisis and awaiting a kidney transplant. A SOB sold him some of these claiming they were pain pills. After much research and checking with several pharmacists, here is what I was told: Can't spell the name because it is a mile long but it is a very, very strong diuretic (which means it makes you pass excess water and pee a whole lot). Long and short of it is, he took two which caused him to pass out and fall which resulted in a 2-day stay at the hospital. Unless you are retaining way too much water don't take them and if someone charged you money claiming it was something else, beat their ass and get your money back. These are not a "good" pills, if you catch my drift.

Better luck next time,
    pjp1955

pokerpoison is offline Member

[QUOTE=pj1955;186275]
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKB View Post
    CAN YOU >> THIS PILL WEST- WARD 290 ON IT ROUND AND WHITE[/QUO

HI guy,
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I have been researching this as well because it put a friend of mine in the hospital. He is on dyalisis and awaiting a kidney transplant. A SOB sold him some of these claiming they were pain pills. After much research and checking with several pharmacists, here is what I was told: Can't spell the name because it is a mile long but it is a very, very strong diuretic (which means it makes you pass excess water and pee a whole lot). Long and short of it is, he took two which caused him to pass out and fall which resulted in a 2-day stay at the hospital. Unless you are retaining way too much water don't take them and if someone charged you money claiming it was something else, beat their ass and get your money back. These are not a "good" pills, if you catch my drift.

Better luck next time,
    pjp1955

I would be interested to know what the diuretic is, because I have checked multiple sources including my poison control software and I have not found any of them listing this as a diuretic. Is there a possibility in his quest to get high he bought multiple types of tablets and when he took them thinking he had all the same thing, he took something that looked similiar but had different letters and numbers ?