Round white pill w/530 & MD inscribed
    Jacqueline96749 is offline New Member

Default Round white pill w/530 & MD inscribed

I found a pill that I am unable to identify. It is round, white, and approximately 1 mm in size. Additionally, it is scaled and has the number 530 on one side and the letters "MD" on the other. I have looked in pharmaceutical texts, and have consulted the internet and the search function on this website. Despite these resources, I still have not been able to attach a name, generic or otherwise, to this medication.

Any help would be truly appreciated!

Jacqueline

Rawoody is offline Platinum Member

Looks like this?

image:
    http://media.cornerdrugstore.com/dru...9/meth009o.jpg

If so, then it's:
    Methylphenidate Tablets(Tab 10 mg)
    Generic Ritalin

METHYLPHENIDATE (Methylin(TM), Ritalin(R)) is a stimulant. It can improve attention span, concentration, and emotional control, and reduce restless or overactive behavior. This medicine treats attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It can also help a condition called narcolepsy, an illness that makes it difficult to stay awake during normal daytime ho

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

Jacqueline96749 is offline New Member

Hi Rawoody,

I took a look at the picture you supplied and the pill I found looks exactly like it. It being the generic equivalent of Methylphenidate also makes sense because I was prescribed this medication quite some time ago for severe migraines. By the way, it did not help and I hated the side-effects. I got rid of the medication, but one pill must have strayed from the bottle.

Thanks so much for your very quick response and invaluable help. As I remarked previously, I was driving myself nuts trying to identify this medication! I'm so glad I can deem this personal conundrum as "case closed."

Aloha,

Jacqueline

Retromany is offline New Member

Default Oxycodone

MD 530 little white pill is a new pill.....this is generic Oxycodone 20mg HCI (Hydrochloride)
    Last edited by Retromany; 03-25-2009 at 11:13 PM.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

No it is not, I don't know what makes you think that it is. MD 530 is 10mg Methylphenidate.