Round white pill scored on 1 side imprinted 325 on the other. What is this?
    ellisfrance is offline New Member

Default Round white pill scored on 1 side imprinted 325 on the other. What is this?

I found a round, white pill that is simply scored & blank on 1 side & imprinted 325 on the other. Does anyone know what this is? There is nothing at all on the Internet that >>'s this pill. HELP!!!!!

Pow skier is offline Junior Member

Sounds like a percocet which is 5mg of oxycodone and 325 mg of tylenol.
    I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive this is it. It is a strong pain med.

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Idk why Pow Skier thought this was a generic Percocet, it's not.
    325 is 325mg Acetaminophen.
    Ellisfrance, sure there is something on the internet, you just need to know where to look.

tired2 is offline Advanced Member

I believe Cat Meow is correct it's acetaminophen...

Default Reply to suggestion re white round white pill inscribed 325 & scored on reverse side

Thx for the info. I have searched fairly extensively. where do you suggest I look?

You found it, just ask here, I found the imprint in a subscription database.
    You're welcome.

Default Round white pill scored on 1 side imprinted 325 on the other. What is this?

Hey thx Cat, but if u don't mind my asking, which subscription database? I could not find anything remotely close.

Give up my secrets? Okay, sure, it's a pay site though.
    http://www.identadrug.com

GoldChip042704 is offline New Member

Default White pill

I am pretty sure it is a 325mg Tylenol.

GoldChip042704 is offline New Member

Default Tylenol

I went back and read thru your message here and realized I needed to explain further to you about the tylenol. Ask a pharmacist to confirm this, because I am not sure how drug stores do it, but health care facilities order usually generic tylenol. It comes in regular and extra stregnth doses. Regular tylenol has a 1 on one side of the pill and a 325 on the other for the milligrams, and Extra Stregnth tylenol has a 2 on one side and a 650 on the other. And it goes on the same way for tylenol #3 too, but since the #3 is a narcotic they are packaged differently because those have to be counted every 8-12 hours.

cherry14 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldChip042704 View Post
    I went back and read thru your message here and realized I needed to explain further to you about the tylenol. Ask a pharmacist to confirm this, because I am not sure how drug stores do it, but health care facilities order usually generic tylenol. It comes in regular and extra stregnth doses. Regular tylenol has a 1 on one side of the pill and a 325 on the other for the milligrams, and Extra Stregnth tylenol has a 2 on one side and a 650 on the other. And it goes on the same way for tylenol #3 too, but since the #3 is a narcotic they are packaged differently because those have to be counted every 8-12 hours.
    That doesn't make sense though; an extra strength tylenol isn't 650mg, it's 500mg. An imprint doesn't HAVE to have anything to do with the strength or type of the med. There are MANY generic brands of acetaminophen, both in 325 and 500mg strengths, and they don't all have either a 1 or a 2 on them, or a 325 or a 650 (which isn't even right) on them. As far as what you are saying about the Tylenol #3, that's not even relevant and doesn't make any sense, either.

(Case in point, I just pulled my Walgreen's brand extra strength acetaminophen out of the cupboard...they are blue and red capsules, with an L on the top portion and a 5 on the bottom.)