Round White Pill No Imprints. Help Please.
    mw838 is offline New Member

Question Round White Pill No Imprints. Help Please.

I found this pill and I need help in identifying it. I am hoping that it is somehting simple and not illegal.... Is there anyone that might be able to point me in the right direction? I have gone through over 2700 pictures of white pills that are round but they all seem to have imprints....

The pill the I have found is round and white with no imprints on either side. It measures 0.75cm across and 0.5cm thick. It doesn't have any sort of "coating", it feels somewhat "chalky" and tends to leave an oderific residue on your fingers after you have touched it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    MW838

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Sorry, there's no way to >> a pill without an imprint. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by law to have one, otherwise it could be a vitamin, herbal, energy, diet, foreign or illicit.
    There's nothing more common then plain, round and white, nothing distinguishes it from one to another.

mw838 is offline New Member

Thank you for the reply Meow. I greatly appreciate your help.

maitaihanson is offline New Member

Default Round white pill, no imprints

I found one of those in my son's room. Turned out to be Melatonin. He's 16 and I bought him some to use when he has trouble sleeping. I had forgotten about it, and when I found it on the floor, I didn't know what it was. All RX drugs will have an imprint. Herbs and some vitamins don't. I was so relieved!

mvrbeek is offline New Member

Default white pill no imprints

How were you able to determine it was melatonin?