Round white pill with blue dots...
    DMM
    DMM is offline New Member

Default Round white pill with blue dots...

Hello all

My wife recently uncovered a small plastic bag of pills in my 14 year old daughter's room. They were unmarked, And the best way to describe them would be a Round white pill with blue dots all over. My wife and I tried searching the internet for this, but could not find anything to get a positive >> of what this pill is.

My wife and I are really concerned about this, And we would like to know what the pill is so we can take the appropiate action.

Thankyou very much for any help you can offer

Sincerly,

~DMM

dizzy23 is offline Senior Member

quote:Originally posted by DMM

Hello all

My wife recently uncovered a small plastic bag of pills in my 14 year old daughter's room. They were unmarked, And the best way to describe them would be a Round white pill with blue dots all over. My wife and I tried searching the internet for this, but could not find anything to get a positive >> of what this pill is.

My wife and I are really concerned about this, And we would like to know what the pill is so we can take the appropiate action.

Thankyou very much for any help you can offer

Sincerly,

~DMM
    It is hard to identify a pill without any markings.Maybe someone can help...I have no ideal.Sorry.Good Luck.

Debbie

Try to be correct!But not always successful!

Leray is offline New Member

I know of a small oval white pill with blue speckles and a score on one side with an a on one side and a 159 on the other side of the score and that would be a phentermine. Phentermine is a diet pill. I'm not sure if that is exactly what you found... if it doesn't have anything on it than it is hard to identify.... wish I could help!

Terrex is offline New Member

It does sound like it's Phentermine, which is definitely a weight-loss drug.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

It also kind of sounds like a Certs, but like Dizzy said we need to know what the markings are.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

whatsthisone is offline New Member

Yes, they are phentermine, a weight loss pill.

I know this because my friend had some at school a few years back, half were marked with numbers and half were unmarked, but both were phentermine.