round white mylan 186
    Cully_Boy is offline New Member

Default round white mylan 186

i have five pills that have the splt mold on one side and mylan 186 on the other, they are round and white, any clue what they are??

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Imprint Code: MYLAN 186
    Drug/Strength/Manufacturer: Clonidine 0.2 mg - Mylan
    Description: white scored round tablet

There are some different manufactures but the code pulls up all the same pills, same dosage.

Chronic Pain sufferer from severe spinal scoliosis with herniated discs and pinched nerves.

Cully_Boy is offline New Member

my friend thought they where valium, and ive since told him they where clonidine, and ive never had them, and he wants to know if he can take them to get "crunk".Help please cuz i dont know what there for and i dont want him to take somethin he shouldnt

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Well actually, no one should take drugs just to get high, so that is a simple answer!

Chronic Pain sufferer from severe spinal scoliosis with herniated discs and pinched nerves.

AppTrix is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cully_Boy View Post
    my friend thought they where valium, and ive since told him they where clonidine, and ive never had them, and he wants to know if he can take them to get "crunk".Help please cuz i dont know what there for and i dont want him to take somethin he shouldnt
    well clonidine is used for the treatment of opiate withdrawal first couple of times u take 0.1mgs it feels to some extent like opiates with a extreme sense of sleepiness continued use just makes you sleepy