Round tan pill with Lupin on one side
    ronmalkovich is offline New Member

Default Round tan pill with Lupin on one side

Round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other. Color could be called tan, beige, brown, or even orange.

Sandyhemp is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by ronmalkovich

Round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other. Color could be called tan, beige, brown, or even orange.

Sandyhemp is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by Sandyhemp

quote:Originally posted by ronmalkovich

This is the first time I've done this and I'm trying to figure it out. Sorry about the blank "quote."

What is the round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other? My husband takes Lisinopril and this was given to him the last time instead of the regular tablet. Just wondered if it's still a blood pressure medicine. Thanks.

bmontag is offline New Member

Default Lisinopril 20mg

Quote Originally Posted by Sandyhemp View Post
    This is the first time I've done this and I'm trying to figure it out. Sorry about the blank "quote."

What is the round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other? My husband takes Lisinopril and this was given to him the last time instead of the regular tablet. Just wondered if it's still a blood pressure medicine. Thanks.
    The pill is made by Lupin in India and different countries. It is lisinopril 20mg. I got mine at Wal-Mart. I hope it is not a >>>>!