Results 1 to 4 of 4
Round tan pill with Lupin on one side
  1. #1
    ronmalkovich is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    2

    Default Round tan pill with Lupin on one side

    Round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other. Color could be called tan, beige, brown, or even orange.

  2. #2
    Sandyhemp is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    2

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by ronmalkovich

    Round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other. Color could be called tan, beige, brown, or even orange.

  3. #3
    Sandyhemp is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    2

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by Sandyhemp

    quote:Originally posted by ronmalkovich

    Round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other. Color could be called tan, beige, brown, or even orange.
    This is the first time I've done this and I'm trying to figure it out. Sorry about the blank "quote."

    What is the round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other? My husband takes Lisinopril and this was given to him the last time instead of the regular tablet. Just wondered if it's still a blood pressure medicine. Thanks.

  4. #4
    bmontag is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1

    Default Lisinopril 20mg

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandyhemp View Post
    This is the first time I've done this and I'm trying to figure it out. Sorry about the blank "quote."

    What is the round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other? My husband takes Lisinopril and this was given to him the last time instead of the regular tablet. Just wondered if it's still a blood pressure medicine. Thanks.
    The pill is made by Lupin in India and different countries. It is lisinopril 20mg. I got mine at Wal-Mart. I hope it is not a >>>>!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22