Round orange pill 1/2 scored on one side
    rezin is offline New Member

Default Round orange pill 1/2 scored on one side

Like said in title it is a small orange pill. Round. It has a 1 at the top, the it is scored with a 2 below that.

Nothing on the back side.

Found them in a zip lock in my sons room wondering if it's something bad.

rezin is offline New Member

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/1-2-17682.html

Could this be it??? Does anyone have a picture of one of these pills shown in the link???

PAinguIN is offline New Member

Default "Clonazepam" - Is this the pill??

Quote Originally Posted by rezin View Post
    http://www.drugs.com/imprints/1-2-17682.html

Could this be it??? Does anyone have a picture of one of these pills shown in the link???
    Hi there,

I've been using the site as a resource for years but never participated in the forums until now. I have found these pills lying on my couch after a friend stayed over and I am curious as to what they are. There are no images for these online or on here and the last post in this thread asked for images. Well, I'm going to upload some.

I hope this helps clear things up, and I would also like to know if this is the pill in question.

Regards,

PAinguIN
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-14-2012 at 02:31 PM.

daviddeuce is offline New Member

Default the answer to your problem

this orangeish pill with a 1, then a score, then a 2 on one side and is blank on the other is a 0.5 clonazepam, an anti-anxiety medication known to give a small high but can be dangerous taken in higher levels, in the same class of drug as Alprazolam(xanax), and kolonopin. dont know why there is no picture of it online but that is what it is.
    Last edited by daviddeuce; 01-14-2012 at 02:16 PM.

purpleylion is offline New Member

These could possibly be clonazepam, generic Klonopin, probably 0.5mg. From the description I wasn't able to make a clear identification, but I have located a pill that fits the description, sadly there isn't a picture online or that you've posted to reference it to.
    The pill number is 16729-0136, look it up and see if it matches what you have.
    Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine, like Xanax (alprazolam).
    It's typically used for anxiety (which is what I take it for), or for epilepsy. It is used recreationally, and it's a Schedule IV drug in the US, meaning it has some potential for abuse and dependency.
    Hope I helped!
    -Peace, Love, Empathy