Round gold pill, Pliva on one side and 563 other
    rshughes is offline New Member

Default Round gold pill, Pliva on one side and 563 other

I found these pills in the hall and want to know what they are for.

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

What You Have Is:

Cyclobenzaprine Tablets 10 mg Tab

http://www.wallsrx.com/services/cpid...photo=cycl010a

Cyclobenzaprine tablets
    What are cyclobenzaprine tablets?
    CYCLOBENZAPRINE (Flexeril®) is a muscle relaxant. It helps to relieve pain and stiffness in muscles and can treat muscle spasms. Generic cyclobenzaprine tablets are available.

What should my health care professional know before I take cyclobenzaprine?
    They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
    •heart disease, irregular heartbeat, or previous heart attack
    •cerebral palsy
    •glaucoma
    •over active thyroid
    •difficulty passing urine
    •an unusual or allergic reaction to cyclobenzaprine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
    •pregnant or trying to get pregnant
    •breast-feeding

How should I take this medicine?
    Take cyclobenzaprine tablets by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.

Contact your pediatrician or health care professional regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.

Elderly patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction to this medicine and need smaller doses.

What if I miss a dose?
    If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can if you remember within an hour. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only the next dose. Do not take double or extra doses.

What should I watch for while taking cyclobenzaprine?
    Check with your prescriber or health care professional if your condition does not improve within 1 to 2 weeks.

You may get drowsy or dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how cyclobenzaprine affects you. To reduce the risk of dizzy or fainting spells, do not sit or stand up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. Alcohol can make you more drowsy; avoid alcoholic drinks.

Your mouth may get dry. Chewing sugarless gum or sucking hard candy, and drinking plenty of water will help.

What side effects may I notice from taking cyclobenzaprine?
    Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
    •fast heartbeat
    •hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not really there)
    •lightheadedness, fainting spells
    •pain or difficulty passing urine
    •ringing in your ears
    •seizures (convulsions)
    •swelling of face, lips, or tongue
    •unusual bleeding or bruising
    •unusual weakness
    •vomiting
    •yellowing of eyes or skin

Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
    •blurred vision
    •constipation, or diarrhea
    •drowsiness, dizziness
    •dry mouth
    •headache
    •nausea
    •nervousness or confusion
    •trouble sleeping (insomnia)

Where can I keep my medicine?
    Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.

Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date

I'm Not A Pharmacist Or A Medical Doctor. This Message Is Not Medical Advice Or Is It An Offer To Provide Medical Advice. All Drug I.Ds Should Be Validated By A Licensed MD Or Pharmacist. But I Do Enjoy Helping If I Can.