Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Softhearrrrt
  • 1 Post By evek
  • 1 Post By kirby
round blue pill imprint 2531
    joshie is offline New Member

Default round blue pill imprint 2531

round blue pill imprint 2531 cursive v on other side.

couldnt identify after numerous attempts with different identifiers. any help wpuld be appreciated.

Josh

incognito is offline Senior Member

Do you have the pill in front of you? Or are you going off of second hand info.

If you have it in front of you, double check the imprint and verify.

yeah i have it in front of me cursive "v" like on most valu test products with 2531 on the other side flat beveled off round i called poison control and they identified it but wouldnt tell me the name its supposed to be diazepam which i think it is but its weird that i cant find it anywhere i think it came from va pharmacy

blue-round-2531-v

I doubt poison control found it, because I have access to the same database they use, and its not in there.

However, using the NDC#, I can tell you that your pill is:
    Clonazepam 1mg (Klonopin)

a benzodiazepine (same class of drugs as Xanax and Valium).

The mfg is Qualitest (never heard of "Valu test")

i was thinking it looked like a 1 mg klonopin the other klonopin i get have the purepac logo on them,so it is quali-test,and it is indeed klonopin 1 mg?

thanks again

Yes,

The V stands for Vintage pharms, which is now Qualitest Pharmaceuticals.

thanks alot!

Softhearrrrt is offline New Member

Message Preview
    I have the same pill that my step daughter is taking which is round and blue with a cursive V on one side and the numbers 2531 on the other. I have searched and searched to no avail until finding this posting here. How can I find an image and information on this pill please. I went to the pharmacy websites listetd in this forum above to attempt to find an image from the distributor of this pill and was not able to find anything.

This was found in addition to other small round light green pills with an M on one side and a C14 on the other which I have been able to determine is Clonazepam and I was able to find an image of it as well as some information. My understanding is that it too is a form of Klonopin.

I need the image and information to show her parents asap if anyone can help me. Is this a popular addictive street drug? Any information anyone can provide is greatly apprciated.

I am told neither are traceable on a drug test after a day or two and my understanding is she taking these several times a day while going to a methodone clinic where medication is being provided to ween her off of pain killers. Alcohol is also an issue. I am not trying to sound ignorant but is this a lethal cocktail? Please help.

Thank You..........

Close Window

KMB

I do not believe there is a published image of V 2531 at this time.
    The pill is Clonazepam 1mg (Klonopin), but since the pill is very new, and the mfg does not have a website, you will not be able to find a photo. Sorry.

If you want to help, you can take a photo and post it for us.

Softhearrrrt is offline New Member

Okay...Thank You

I will try to do that tonight and post it.

KMB
    ginamarie0102 likes this.

evek is offline New Member

here's an image of Clonazepam 1mg:

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Nice image.

Now how about giving credit to the original photographer?

Image courtesy of Mensch

Always credit your source, okay?

amber55 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by evek View Post
    here's an image of Clonazepam 1mg:

That looks just like the pill I found but I couldn't find any information on it anywhere. In a book, online, anywhere!!!!!!

sheenuh is offline New Member

my mother was given this same drug, the prescription from the doctor called for valium, but these were the pills she was given. So they are in fact klonopin not the valium?

Asashi is offline New Member

It is popular on the streets. However, depending on one's metabolism (and especially if it is being taken very regularly as in this case), it will show up on HPLC urine tests.

If the clonazapam is being prescribed to your step daughter and her methadone prescriber is aware, she must know about the precautions she should take and the risks involved with taking any benzodiazepine while on methadone. Alcohol is quite dangerous with methadone, especially regularly, and mixed with the clonazepam isn't safe. However, if her methadone prescriber readily gives her (supervised) urine tests and sends them to an outside lab to perform an HPLC, alcohol and the benzo will both show up.

IN SHORT, it is dangerous, and I hope she knows what she is getting into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Softhearrrrt View Post
    Message Preview

I need the image and information to show her parents asap if anyone can help me. Is this a popular addictive street drug? Any information anyone can provide is greatly apprciated.

I am told neither are traceable on a drug test after a day or two and my understanding is she taking these several times a day while going to a methodone clinic where medication is being provided to ween her off of pain killers. Alcohol is also an issue. I am not trying to sound ignorant but is this a lethal cocktail? Please help.

Thank You..........

Close Window

KMB
    I may be a good guesser, but never take my opinion or estimations over the informed information a doctor can offer you.

JORDYHOMBRE is offline New Member

Default right here on drugs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Softhearrrrt View Post
    Message Preview
    I have the same pill that my step daughter is taking which is round and blue with a cursive V on one side and the numbers 2531 on the other. I have searched and searched to no avail until finding this posting here. How can I find an image and information on this pill please. I went to the pharmacy websites listetd in this forum above to attempt to find an image from the distributor of this pill and was not able to find anything.

This was found in addition to other small round light green pills with an M on one side and a C14 on the other which I have been able to determine is Clonazepam and I was able to find an image of it as well as some information. My understanding is that it too is a form of Klonopin.

Thank You..........

Close Window

KMB
    i have an image trying to paste it
    but it`s on drugs .com go on Google type 2531 and it1s the first choice on drugs.com