Round blue A 215/help identify pill
    ajourney is offline New Member

Default Round blue A 215/help identify pill

I have this pill. As I said it is Blue and round. It has imprints on one side. It has the letter a and then there is a line indented across the pill and under the line there is the number 215. It is a very small pill and I think it is an Oxycodone. I would just like some information on it, how many milligrams and anything any one knows. Thank you and I apologize for the spelling.

AJ CARPE DIEM

ajourney is offline New Member

Ok I figured it out. Just incase anyone else comes across the same thing it is a 30 miligram oxycodone generic for roxycodon. Which it is my understanding that it is similar to oxycontin-any know if that is true?
    Thank you

AJ CARPE DIEM

mike722 is offline New Member

hey,
    i get these prescribed to me, as OXYCODONE 30MG. It is immediate release for breakthrough pain, it is similar to OxyContin (which I also get prescribed) however OxyContin is long-acting, Oxyocodone 30mg is short acting. It is more like a Percocet BUT there is no tylenol in it. Just pure 30mg of Oxycodone. They make this in a 5mg, 15mg, 30mg...OxyContin which is time lreased formula comes in 10,20,40,80mg.

please post another reply saying u read this.