Red white and blue w/ G5
    Rain is offline New Member

Default Red white and blue w/ G5

It is dark red on one end and light blue on the other end with a small strip of white between the two. One side has two 5's - one on the red part and one on the blue. Other side has two G's the same way. The 5's and G's are facing away from each other. Top to top. It is oblong and not a gel pill.

Daughter had a sleepover and she found it in her room after the other girls left. Want to know what it is before I call parents.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

The pill is 500 mg acetaminophen rapid release gelcap.

Look very carefully at the pill - it's a regular oblong tablet coated with red on one end and aqua blue on the other end. The white stripe is merely part of the tablet showing through; it doesn't seem to be coated.

The ones I have are distributed by CVS and possibly made by Perrigo.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Yep! That is exactly what it looks like. Thanks! Can kids get a "high" from taking one those?

ariadaun Guest

Rain, no. They cannot get high from them. It is nothing more than an over the counter generic tylenol type product for headache and pain relief. It contains no narcotics.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

The G5 gelcap is generic extra-strength Tylenol. Tylenol doesn't give one a 'high.' It's a fever reducer and analgesic sold everywhere - pharmacies, grocery stores, convenience stores etc.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Ok thank you guys so much I appreciate it