Red Pill 411
    cstalin is offline New Member

Default Red Pill 411

Red "shiny" coated Pill with 411 in black writing. I have part of the packaging that I can make out "ethorphan" - that might not be the full word though. Maybe it says methorphan.

thanks

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

My guess would be dextomethorphan, these often come in individually packaged units, within a larger box. You probably found a generic, it is used for coughs caused by cold and flu. Some name brands are Benylin, Pertussin, and Robitussin.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

pryan3 is offline New Member

Shiny red pill with 411 on it... dextro... methorphan... CVS pharmacy... e-mail me without any personal info... odd pill you found. not many I gather.

For me and you both create a >>>> email acct, I don't know or care how.
    Email me at pryan3@gmail.com. Give me a week to respond. This is just a joke haha. Delete this post webmaster. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA blah blah halb

matthew.cates is offline New Member

Yes, the little red pill with 411 in black is a generic cough and cold medicine... It is an antihistamine and cough suppressant..

It contains 30 mg of Dextromethorphan HBr (DMX - The cough suppressant) and 4mg of Chlorpheniramine Maleate(the antihistamine)..

It is the generic version of Triple C's (Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold) and is used among teens as an easy high by taking 10-15 pills.

Rawoody is offline Platinum Member

Here's some more info regarding above:

http://www.newtownbee.com/News.asp?s...14-37-16p1.htm

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

kenheath is offline New Member

My son tried this for what we assume is the first time last night with some "friends" we'd never met...he's currently in the ER awaiting treatment.

The police thought he'd smoked jimson weed and spices like the morons he was with admitted to, they told us he'd be okay after sleeping it off. Evidently they hadn't listened when he said he didn't smoke anything just took some little red pills with "411" on them. Sleeping it off was bad advice.

This morning, he's experiencing uncontrollable facial spasms, incoherency and fits of confusion and rage.

kenheath is offline New Member

He's okay.

They checked him out, took vital fluids for testing and listened very closely to his heart...there doesn't seem to be any lasting damage physically.

I told him he was very lucky that he has the opportunity to learn this lesson...some people don't live past their first lapse in judgement!

Cats Meow is offline Banned

That's great, as you know we have a major epidemic with DMX and CCC junkies, sometimes the hard way is the best way to learn, he probably won't try that again. Lets hope not!

lorinabrown is offline New Member

I am Lorina. I came across this forum and surf with this forum. I like it much and looks informative. I would like to say hello to all the forum members. Hope have a good time with you all.

VXES is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kenheath View Post
    He's okay.

They checked him out, took vital fluids for testing and listened very closely to his heart...there doesn't seem to be any lasting damage physically.

I told him he was very lucky that he has the opportunity to learn this lesson...some people don't live past their first lapse in judgement!
    you are an uninformed fool, i spend alot of my free time reserching dextromethorphan use and i know that your son was not at a dangerus level of consumption because that is classifide as a level 5 toxsisty which aside from not being leathal and only causeing the person to throw everything in there stomach up , would only be achived from consuming upwards of 2.5 - 3 grams all at once which is relitively 66 of those pill, and i really just dont belive your son has that kind of fortitude, many of my subjects have taken up to 32 at one time and they were capable of comprising emails, driving all over town , going to the bank, talking to the police , being left alone at the mall, in church, having sex working, finding tabacco geting paper blind folding them selves and rolling ciggaretts with filters in them, so i doubt you really had to take him to the hospitol , your just wacked out and paronoid, studys have even shown that implaminting 300 - 400 mg of dxm hbr can actualy revers the addiction of someone to most drugs including methadone and >>>>>>e, you should try looking for real information before you just to what ever the uptight uninformed people on this undereducated websight

pharmaguy63 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by VXES View Post
    you are an uninformed fool, i spend alot of my free time reserching dextromethorphan use and i know that your son was not at a dangerus level of consumption because that is classifide as a level 5 toxsisty which aside from not being leathal and only causeing the person to throw everything in there stomach up , would only be achived from consuming upwards of 2.5 - 3 grams all at once which is relitively 66 of those pill, and i really just dont belive your son has that kind of fortitude, many of my subjects have taken up to 32 at one time and they were capable of comprising emails, driving all over town , going to the bank, talking to the police , being left alone at the mall, in church, having sex working, finding tabacco geting paper blind folding them selves and rolling ciggaretts with filters in them, so i doubt you really had to take him to the hospitol , your just wacked out and paronoid, studys have even shown that implaminting 300 - 400 mg of dxm hbr can actualy revers the addiction of someone to most drugs including methadone and >>>>>>e, you should try looking for real information before you just to what ever the uptight uninformed people on this undereducated websight
    WOW! Undereducated??? You MAY want to use SPELL CHECK before you start insulting people AND maybe get your facts straight. Subjects? What are you a scientist? LOL! This is a serious subject.

yezdegerd is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VXES View Post
    I hope you overdose, and I mean that. No I will not feel guilty if it actually happens either. Worst of luck to you loser