A question about a pill of course.....Mylan 457
    NaTaKu320 is offline New Member

Default A question about a pill of course.....Mylan 457

My mom found these while vacummin under my brother's bed and she think's that he's doing drugs now. But noone knows what kind of pill it is. It's white and small and on one half it says Mylan and then 457 on the other half. It has a line down the middle that's really all I could tell ya thanks for the help though....or if any comes..

Stallion is offline Senior Member

Imprint Code: 457 / MYLAN
    Drug/Strength/Manufacturer: Lorazepam 1mg - Vangard
    Description: Tablet
    Generic ativan made by Mylan.
    Ativan is an antianxiety drug in the benzodiazapine class. This class also includes valium and xanax, and these drugs are often abused for their sedating effects. Ativan is a schedule IV controlled substance in the US, making it illegal to possess w/out a perscription.

Information = Freedom

NaTaKu320 is offline New Member

Thank ye much

MellonieJ is offline New Member

Exclamation An answer to your question!

What your mom has found under your brothers bed labeled Mylan 457 is the generic version of Ativan (generic is from Mylan Pharmaceuticals, aka Lorazepam). It's primarily used for anxiety and is a pretty strong benzo, approximately equal to 10-15mg of Valium (Diazepam). She may want to be worried because it may be addictive! You can refer to this site for more details hon! http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed...fo.cfm?>>=4145
    Hope this helped! She may want to have him drug tested because normally people who use these and valiums recreationaly are doing more than just these!
    Mellonie

Quote Originally Posted by NaTaKu320 View Post
    My mom found these while vacummin under my brother's bed and she think's that he's doing drugs now. But noone knows what kind of pill it is. It's white and small and on one half it says Mylan and then 457 on the other half. It has a line down the middle that's really all I could tell ya thanks for the help though....or if any comes..