PLease Identify, Yellow pill/W 766
    Concerned Friend is offline New Member

Exclamation PLease Identify, Yellow pill/W 766

Ok, i would really like to know what this pill is. I let a friend stay at my place and they must have dropped this pill. I know they dont have any medical issues or any prescriptions because we are close friends.

Anyway the pill is yellow, oblong in shape but on the thin size. It isnt a very large sized pill but it is long. One side is blank and the other side is imprinted with a W below a symbol wich resembles a line with a circle on it. to the right of the W are the numbers 766.

Yellow oblong thin Pill. Imprint code W 766, Symbol above the W resembles a line with a circle of sorts on it. Reverse side is blank. No score on the pill.

Any help would be great. I have children as well as animals that live with me. I would hate to have either of them come in contact with something that someone left behind by mistake.

Also I have searched google inside out as well as this site and cannot find any info on what kind of pill this is.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Concerned Friend; 07-24-2007 at 10:42 PM.

tunafizzle is offline Member

I can't find an image to verify but what I turned up from a few databases was more or less... Biconvex oblong, Yellow, one side blank, reverse with some sort of logo and the numbers 766.
    If it is indeed that then it's Nefazodone (Serzone) 200mg. It's kind of an oddball anti-depressant that didn't see a whole lot of use and then its use was severly cut down about 4ish years ago after it was discovered that it may cause serious liver problems. Its a semi-rare anti-depressant so the pill may infact not be Serzone, but thats my best guess.

Concerned Friend is offline New Member

The shape doesnt sound right. But I have not been able to find anything on this pill anywhere online so its a start.

Thanks for your help