Please identify these meds!? Thanks!
    meme is offline New Member

Default Please identify these meds!? Thanks!

1.) Round lite blue pill with Z over 3927 on one side and 10 on the other with line below the 10.

2.) Round peach or pink pill with 75 on one side and hourglass on the other.

3.) Small round white pill with wyeth on one side and line across the middle on the other.

4.) Large round blue pill with 258 on one side and nothing on the other.

5.) Capsule with black on one side with yellow and black stripes on the other side. The black side has YJ224 over 3850.

6.) Hydrocodone tablets - Questioning mg on M358 and M360.

7.) Yellow tablet with GG726 on one side and nothing on the other.

allstarmommy is offline New Member

The answer to pill # 1 is Diazepam 10mg and the to the question pill number 7 is Naproxen 500mg

specialK is offline Junior Member

6. M360 360MG same for the other its 5MG of oxycodone rest is mixed with tylenol

pretty sure of ThiS

kirby is offline Platinum Member

This pill is 75 mg ranitidine, generic Zantac 75.

5.) Capsule with black on one side with yellow and black stripes on the other side. The black side has YJ224 over 3850.

The capsule is called Yellow Jacket and contains Ephedra Extract 300 mg, Colanut, and Ginseng. It's now banned.

M 358 contains 500 mg acetaminophen and 7.5 mg hydrocodone.

M 360 contains 750 mg acetaminophen and 7.5 mg hydrocodone.

Sorry, I can't answer Nos. 3 and 4.

quote:Originally posted by kirby

The capsule is called Yellow Jacket and contains Ephedra Extract 300 mg, Colanut, and Ginseng. It's now banned.

Kirby-
    Still questioning the ranitidine. I always buy the over the counter generic of Zantac 75 which is ranitidine and it does not have the hourglass. Is this the brand form?

Also, what would the yellow jacket have been prescribed for? And do you know why it is now banned. I can not locate it in my pill book.

Thanks!
    MeMe

kirby is offline Platinum Member

quote:Still questioning the ranitidine. I always buy the over the counter generic of Zantac 75 which is ranitidine and it does not have the hourglass. Is this the brand form?
    No, it's not the brand name Zantac 75. It's a generic made by Ivax Pharmaceuticals and sold as a store brand. I think the ones I have at home with the hourglass on one side and 75 on the other side are called Wal-Zan 75 sold by Walgreens.

quote:Also, what would the yellow jacket have been prescribed for? And do you know why it is now banned. I can not locate it in my pill book.
    The Yellow Jacket is not a prescription pill. It is an over-the-counter energizer/weight loss supplement.

The Yellow Jacket contained ephedra. The FDA banned all supplements containing ephedra early this year since there were several deaths in young people who took ephedra for energy or weight loss.

Thank you Kirby! You are a wonderful informant!

quote:Still questioning the ranitidine. I always buy the over the counter generic of Zantac 75 which is ranitidine and it does not have the hourglass. Is this the brand form?
    No, it's not the brand name Zantac 75. It's a generic made by Ivax Pharmaceuticals and sold as a store brand. I think the ones I have at home with the hourglass on one side and 75 on the other side are called Wal-Zan 75 sold by Walgreens.

quote:Also, what would the yellow jacket have been prescribed for? And do you know why it is now banned. I can not locate it in my pill book.
    The Yellow Jacket is not a prescription pill. It is an over-the-counter energizer/weight loss supplement.

The Yellow Jacket contained ephedra. The FDA banned all supplements containing ephedra early this year since there were several deaths in young people who took ephedra for energy or weight loss.

babygirrll2010 is offline New Member

Default hey

they hydrocodone M360 is 7.5(750mg)