Results 1 to 8 of 8
Please help me identify this capsule
  1. #1
    poseur is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    2

    Default Please help me identify this capsule

    It is just a plain blue and white capsule. If you do a google image search for phentramine, you can see exactly what it looks like (it is NOT phentramine though). There is no writing or imprints on it. The powder inside is light blue. A friend claims it is hydrocodone, but I have never seen any like this. The effects are very similar to hydrocodone though.

    Also, if the powder is ingested by itself, it will gum up and stick to your gums bad!


    any clue??

  2. #2
    incognito is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    967

    Default


    No imprint = No >>.


  3. #3
    poseur is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    2

    Default

    well...thx anyways. whatever it is, its effects are similar (but stronger than) hydrocodone 10.

  4. #4
    fayarch14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    , , USA.
    Posts
    4

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by poseur

    It is just a plain blue and white capsule. If you do a google image search for phentramine, you can see exactly what it looks like (it is NOT phentramine though). There is no writing or imprints on it. The powder inside is light blue. A friend claims it is hydrocodone, but I have never seen any like this. The effects are very similar to hydrocodone though.

    Also, if the powder is ingested by itself, it will gum up and stick to your gums bad!


    any clue??

  5. #5
    fayarch14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    , , USA.
    Posts
    4

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by fayarch14

    quote:Originally posted by poseur

    It is just a plain blue and white capsule. If you do a google image search for phentramine, you can see exactly what it looks like (it is NOT phentramine though). There is no writing or imprints on it. The powder inside is light blue. A friend claims it is hydrocodone, but I have never seen any like this. The effects are very similar to hydrocodone though.

    Also, if the powder is ingested by itself, it will gum up and stick to your gums bad!


    any clue??
    it's a hydrocodone 15. also comes in pink and blue and orange and blue.

  6. #6
    incognito is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    967

    Default


    There is no proof to back up that claim.

    Without an imprint there is ABSOLUTELY NO way to >> a pill. It could be anything.

  7. #7
    fayarch14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    , , USA.
    Posts
    4

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by incognito


    There is no proof to back up that claim.

    Without an imprint there is ABSOLUTELY NO way to >> a pill. It could be anything.
    I've been prescribed them before.

  8. #8
    incognito is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    967

    Default


    Yes, you might have, I absoluletly agree that a 15mg Hydro exists.

    But since the pills are made at a compounding pharmacy, they DO NOT CONTAIN imprints.

    THERE IS NO WAY TO CONFIRM A PILL >> THAT DOES NOT CONTAIN IMPRINTS.

    So I state again, there is no proof, none whatsoever, that the original posters pill is Hydrocodone 15mg.

    Just because it 'looks' exactly like another pill, there is nothing unique to >> it.

    I don't know how many times or different ways I can say it.




    im done with this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22