Please Help!!! Immediate
    Kellyalittlesexy is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Please Help!!! Immediate

I found two different pills one is pink round and has R 150 on one side nothing on the other was told it was Oxy's dont believe it!!! Also, the other one is round white K 56 was told that was a Percocet....Found nothing in the pill identifier I have no idea what these are??? Very Confused, please help

jamdifo is offline Member

Default K56 Tablet

The K56 tablet contains Acetaminophen 250mg, Aspirin 250mg, and Caffeine 65mg.

Its main use is as a pain reliever, its also known as "Excedrin Migraine", made by PDK labs, and is sold over the counter.

jamdifo

jamdifo is offline Member

Default R150

The R150 tablet contains Ranitidine 150mg.

The common name for this drug is Zantac and its main use is for heartburn.

jamdifo

Kellyalittlesexy is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Please help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamdifo View Post
    The R150 tablet contains Ranitidine 150mg.

The common name for this drug is Zantac and its main use is for heartburn.

jamdifo
    Are you positive that R 150 pink and round is Ranitidine, if so and please understand I am not second guessing anyone and I thank you for helping me "Sincerely", but is there any chance you have a image you can copy and send to me to kellyalittlesexy@aol.com...I am having an arguement about this..To make a long story short someone I know is claiming it is an OC 20mg. I don't believe it never did, but I have looked on so many sites and cannot find an image of the pill. I am sorry for being a nuisance I just want to settle this. Again Thank you and please try to help any way you can

Angel555 is offline New Member

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/oc-20-1276.html - OC 20.
    I'm not sure wat you have but here is a pic of Oxycontin 20 mg.

sisterwin2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angel555 View Post
    http://www.drugs.com/imprints/oc-20-1276.html - OC 20.
    I'm not sure wat you have but here is a pic of Oxycontin 20 mg.

They come in generic now............. I have seen them at work. They now come in White color with different marks. I have just seen a new delivery and the oxy were oblong... not sure what manufacture it came from.. The pharmacy we use will change manufactures every three months sometimes. They go with the cheapest since 80% of client are MA and MC>

If your Oxy has a score it is not oxycontin

Ltrout777 is offline New Member

Default Pink r150

There are so many generic drugs now-a-days 3 character combinations can be multiple drugs. There is a r150 that is also diet pill sold only to those with a prescription for didrex, well actually benzphetamine since it's generic. I have heard people complaining about there quality because of being generic they can and will be not as effective as name brand, which is a lot more but you get what you pay for.