Please help identify this pill ASAP
    OneHotMomma is offline New Member

Default Please help identify this pill ASAP

I found a white oval shaped pill that has Watson 850 on it, what is the name of it and what is it for? Please reply soon, I really need to know! And if you can give me the side affects that would help a great deal too.

Thank you,
    OneHottMomma

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Can you double check the imprint and color? I do find a tentative >> on a green/oblong/watson 850

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )~~

It is a white oval shaped pill that has Watson 825 on it, sorry thought it was 850, but it's not. Does that help?

Yes, but we call that shape oblong, your pill is
    Acetaminophen/Oxycodone 10/650mg
    ACETAMINOPHEN-OXYCODONE (Roxicet(R)) is a combination of two different types of pain medicine and is used to treat moderate to severe pain.
    Possible side effects
    SIDE EFFECTS, that may go away during treatment, include nausea, vomiting, constipation, lightheadedness, dizziness, drowsiness, flushing, vision changes, or mental/mood changes. If they continue or are bothersome, check with your doctor. CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY if you experience slow/irregular breathing, slow/irregular heartbeat, or a change in the amount of urine. AN ALLERGIC REACTION to this medicine is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.

http://www.wallsrx.com/services/cpid...photo=oxyc010a

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )~~

Is that the highest dosage there is? What kind of pain would it be used to help treat?

10/650 is the highest that I know of in a compound oxy/apap form.
    However Oxycodone only pills can go up to 80mg Oxycontin (Oxycodone ER)in controlled release form and in immeadiate release 30mg is as high as it goes.
    They treat moderate to severe pain, believe me they are very potent.
    There are steps up from Oxy, but these usually treat the worst cancer type of pain for example.

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )~~