Please help identify this pill
    Telka is offline New Member

Default Please help identify this pill

I have a white oval tablet that appears to be coated. It has Andrx606 or Andrx 605 written on it. Does anyone know what it is?

Telka

hondo2 Guest

Hi!

If it's "Andrx 605", this is Andrx Corporation's generic equivalent of Claritin-D 24 (Loratadine/Pseudoephedrine Sulfate)

White, oval, convex, film-coated tablets, imprinted "Andrx 605".

Andrx manufactures loratadine/pseudoephedrine 10/240 mg tablets for Perrigo Company's private labeling (Example: "GoodSense" Allergy & Congestion Relief, Extended Release Tablets 24-hour). This is an over-the-counter (non-prescription) product. Search "loratadine and pseudoephedrine" on Drugs.com for more info.

Thank you for this info. My daughter gave me this pill and I was concerned because I didn't know what it was. I am very relieved to know that it isn't someting stronger.

Telka

Originally posted by hondo2[/i]

Hi!

If it's "Andrx 605", this is Andrx Corporation's generic equivalent of Claritin-D 24 (Loratadine/Pseudoephedrine Sulfate)

White, oval, convex, film-coated tablets, imprinted "Andrx 605".

Andrx manufactures loratadine/pseudoephedrine 10/240 mg tablets for Perrigo Company's private labeling (Example: "GoodSense" Allergy & Congestion Relief, Extended Release Tablets 24-hour). This is an over-the-counter (non-prescription) product. Search "loratadine and pseudoephedrine" on Drugs.com for more info.

[/quote]

Sami2013 is offline New Member

Yea and it really works VERY well for a generic brand too and is much cheaper!

~Sami~

tjgaines is offline New Member

My mom gave me some Andrx 605 for my husband's allergies and I don't know where she got it. It is wonderful and I would like to buy some more. Can anyone tell me where I can find some?

quote:Originally posted by tjgaines

My mom gave me some Andrx 605 for my husband's allergies and I don't know where she got it. It is wonderful and I would like to buy some more. Can anyone tell me where I can find some?
    You should be able to get it from any pharmacy. Just ask the Pharmacist and he/she should be able to direct you to the correct package.

mickkijones is offline New Member

The pill you have is a generic form of Claritin D24. I take it for my allergies.
    It is imprinted with Andrx 605.

littleamber is offline New Member

I have found this to be one of the only effective allergy medicines yet. I tried taking the Claritin-D 24 and it worked for awhile, but soon the effects began to diminish and it just stopped working. A couple of things I have noticed about the Andrx 605 is that it actually works the full 24 hours and it seems to begin working almost immediately after I take it. I just had a full blown allergy attack, nose running, eyes itchy and watery and sneezing and within two minutes of taking it, I can function well enough to register on drugs.com and post my praise and joy over finding this stuff. Thanks for the information about my miracle drug!

emanfanastic is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tjgaines View Post
    Wal-Mart "Equate 24 Hour Allergy Relief D" - find the card, take it to the counter.

mrshmlo is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tjgaines View Post
    you can buy this at Costco, its like 6 bucks for 15 days worth, they wont sell more then that to you at one time because of the law