pink scored round tablet M, E, and 4
    djl
    djl is offline New Member

Default pink scored round tablet M, E, and 4

Can anyone help identify this pill? It's a small, round, light pink, tablet. It has "M" imprinted on one side. On the other, it is scored and on one side of the scoring is "E" and on the other side of the scoring is "4".

Thank you.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Round pink tablet imprinted M on one side and E 4 on the scored side is 1 mg estradiol, a female hormone.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

djl
    djl is offline New Member

Thank you so much. I'm surprised I couldn't find a drug as common as this with the Pill Finder wizard. Maybe I just didn't search exactly as it needed.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

The "Wizard" has many brand name drugs and some generics. It's really impossible to find all generics in one source. For some drugs there are just too many generics, some made by virtually unknown manufacturers.

You searched correctly - this particular pill is not in the Wizard.

You can visit the manufacturer's website at http://www.mylanpharms.com/product_guide/ and see an image of the pill.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.