Pink and Red Pill >> help.
    762SkS is offline New Member

Default Pink and Red Pill >> help.

Hi there!

I work in law enforcement and have shown this to several hospitals, pharmacies etc. no one knew what it was. I would describe this as an average size pill that is pink and red spotted, with some sort of impression on one side but nothing on the other. The impression is described as the letter "B" turned on its side to the right, with a stake through it. At the top of the stake its not flat but kind of a ball shape, then it goes down to a point.

Looking for any help.
    Thanks

Maxpower is offline Member

The likely-hood that You will >> this pill is slim, but is it round, oblong,square? It has no other markings?

sorry, it is round.

oxycoder is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by 762SkS View Post
    Hi there!

I work in law enforcement and have shown this to several hospitals, pharmacies etc. no one knew what it was. I would describe this as an average size pill that is pink and red spotted, with some sort of impression on one side but nothing on the other. The impression is described as the letter "B" turned on its side to the right, with a stake through it. At the top of the stake its not flat but kind of a ball shape, then it goes down to a point.

Looking for any help.
    Thanks
    sry not buying the whole law enforcement bit lol. wouldnt any unidentified medications just be sent to the lab for analysis. i also know of other sites that show qualitative results on the composition of ecstasy pills. i would normally give the link but i know that may be a no no here since its my last post.

Personally it sounds like a bunk xtc pill, probably composed of caffeine and APAP, maybe a lil meth.

Well we normally would just send it off to a lab for testing. i think the prosecutor is going to over look the pills for the meth that we found also. plus its just nice to now what the cymbol is on the pill before i let the lab grind it up to test it.

oxycoder is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by 762SkS View Post
    Well we normally would just send it off to a lab for testing. i think the prosecutor is going to over look the pills for the meth that we found also. plus its just nice to now what the cymbol is on the pill before i let the lab grind it up to test it.

generally, or at least i know in dea investigations, they use very little of the actual pill... grind off about 2-5% of the pill. you could probably take your meth feild kit and throw a small ground up peice of the pill in there, and see if you get a positive result. like i said before, sounds like bunk xtc, so >> use the meth feild kit on it since you certainly have the means.

ty coder i will try a swab kit and see if i get anything! i appreciate the help.

Maxpower is offline Member

I tried to find the pill you were describing, to no avail. I would agree with Oxycoder that is is an illicit (or possibly foreign) drug. The Federal Government requires all prescription meds to have an identifying imprint. However, They do not require vitamins and herbal supplements to have an imprint as they are not regulated by the FDA.

D4Ta is offline Member

Default Agreed Maxpower

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower View Post
    I tried to find the pill you were describing, to no avail. I would agree with Oxycoder that is is an illicit (or possibly foreign) drug. The Federal Government requires all prescription meds to have an identifying imprint. However, They do not require vitamins and herbal supplements to have an imprint as they are not regulated by the FDA.
    I used to use supplements that came in all shapes n sizes, we were kid jocks, trying evreything to help (or so we thought) ride bulls better.. Bull********************
    anyways, I agree its probably a Sup - Vit or xtc (>>>>) cheers and good luck!