• 2 Post By Issilent
  • 1 Post By Yoor·a·Phar·i·see
  • 1 Post By Meekrabs
  • 1 Post By rmfdrugs
Pink pill - COR 135
    sixstringking225 is offline New Member

Default Pink pill - COR 135

Hey,

I need help finding out what the hell this pill is. It's a pink tablet (split in halves) that has COR 135 on it. Some people have told me it's generic adderall but I dunno.

robo is offline Moderator

That's right. It's generic Adderall 20 mg

This pill is AMPHETAMINE SALT COMBO 20 MG
    (Dextroamphetamine Saccharate/Amphetamine Aspartate Monohydrate/Dextroamphetamine Sulfate/Amphetamine Sulfate)
    Imprint Code cor 135
    Description pink, round, double-scored tablet
    Info at http://www.drugs.com/adderall.html
    Last edited by ddcmod; 09-14-2010 at 12:40 AM.

Superserna is offline New Member

Unhappy Pink Pill 135 on it, Generic Adderall

I have a comment about this generic Adderall
    I have been on adderall for now 8 months and normally
    I get my generic one from Walmart or Wallgreens

I got in this program at school not that I am working on my masters and
    they pay for most of my prescription. OKAY now I get this new Pill
    I am very disappointed about It. I
    have not had no luck with it. I can feel no effect from it.
    I usually can tell with in 15 minutes after taking my prescription and I usually
    take just half a pill. twice a day.
    Today I took a half at 11 and then a whole pill at 3 and I am still
    am hyper or even more then when I took the Pill.
    I FEEL NO EFFECTS OR NO BENEFITS FROM THIS ONE
    I am saddened because I have tones of reading and cant concentrate at all.
    So I came to the lab to research what pill they actually gave thinking that they gave me some speed to make more hyper and not adderall to calm me down
    so I can concentrate.
    I was wrong this comment section confirmed that it is the wright one.
    I will not get this one again, there is no use.
    ANY way I just wanted to let everyone know if you have a choice
    between this one and another one
    get the other one

Thanks
    Last edited by ddcmod; 09-14-2010 at 12:40 AM.

zbigalz81 is offline New Member

Default Adderall

Hi,

Yes it's generic adderall.

Issilent is offline New Member

I hate to do this because I am not a mean person by nature. However I find it best you stop wasting your money going to school for your "masters". Your multiple grammatical errors coupled with the misuse of the correct "right", shows on the contrary your complete lack of education.
    Authorized generic drugs are exactly the same as the brand name product both in active and inactive ingredients - they go through exactly the same brand manufacturing line, yet different labels are put on at the end of the manufacturing process.
    This information is readily available on the Internet to anyone who owns a computer. Again showing that if you truly are in school for your masters you are doomed, for your researching skills are terrible.
    Lastly the fact that you can even consider the idea that a person who works in the medical field and has the ability to write prescriptions would give a person diagnosed with ADHD speed. Well thats just idiotic, and another sign that your obviously lying about the level of your education. Some people truly use this website to find information that they NEED (finding pills in the clothing and or rooms of their children, researching a better alternative to surgery and or a medicine they are already taking) and it's people like you. Whom I've come to the conclusion from your false rambling of your level of schooling and lack of knowledge of even the psychological disease your pretending to have. That you bought some pills off your local or maybe a new drug dealer, and getting something you weren't sure was real asked around on here to make sure you hadn't been taken advantage of.

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 11-11-2011 at 04:05 PM.
    luvy298 likes this.

Adolfo863 is offline New Member

Im having problems finding the pink adderal,where do you get yours?

Meekrabs is offline New Member

[deleted swearing]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 11-11-2011 at 04:03 PM.
    luvy298 likes this.

rmfdrugs is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Issilent View Post
    ...the fact that you can even consider the idea that a person who works in the medical field and has the ability to write prescriptions would give a person diagnosed with ADHD speed. Well thats just idiotic, and another sign that your obviously lying about the level of your education. Some people truly use this website to find information that they NEED
    ^Ermm not to shove your foot in your mouth or anything... but if you did any research at all before posting such a condescending and rude reply, you'd find that adderall is actually a mixture of amphetamine salts. This means that adderall is literally SPEED. Please, be kind and don't make assumptions.
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

busymom1 is offline New Member

Thumbs down pink pill with cor 135 on it

Quote Originally Posted by rmfdrugs View Post
    ^Ermm not to shove your foot in your mouth or anything... but if you did any research at all before posting such a condescending and rude reply, you'd find that adderall is actually a mixture of amphetamine salts. This means that adderall is literally SPEED. Please, be kind and don't make assumptions.
    i do have to say that i used a different pharmacy than I usually do last month and received these pink pills that say cor 135 on them and I usually take 1/2 an adderall and be fine for most of the day. This pill (even when i take a whole one) just isn't the same as the generic I usually get. I'm not sure why but I have to agree that there is something different here.

8A
    8A is offline New Member

Default Pink vs Orange

I take the 20mg generic for Adderall.

In my experience, CVS generally has the orange pills and Walgreens has the pink.

Maybe it's just coincidence.

For me, they both have worked the same.

RXDiligence is offline New Member

Issilent~ Don't sweat it as I was thinking along the exact same lines as yourself. Prescribed speed to make Superserna more hyper!?! Wow!! Granted Adderall, Vyvanse, etc. do contain what in essence turns out to be amphetamine sulfate or dextroamphetamine,etc. those ingredients are regulated and formulated into said medication(s). Potential for abuse certainly becomes a factor when a person takes above and beyond the proper dosage as we all are or should know already! Too many what equates to stupid questions from SS I'm afraid for a legitimate post. Best of luck to that individual non the less.

robaralis is offline New Member

I know I am very late responding to this , but I really must. While I am in complete agreement with you about the complete lack of education, implied by the grammatically disastrous posting, and complete lack of sentence structure, I really must disagree with you on one of your points, specifically regarding generic drugs. To say that Authorized generic drugs are exactly the same as the brand name product is not entirely accurate. I am one of , I am sure, an entire population of patients who have switched from name-brand to generic brand prescriptions and suffered or at least noticed subtle to drastic differences in the way the medication will work. Now while I am not denying the fact that the generic medication could be made up of the identical measurements of the chemicals / components required as you would find in the name brand, the truth of the matter is that the generic is made in a different plant, from chemicals shipped from elsewhere often in a different country. It could be the standard of quality in one country may be a different standard in another country. It could be something as minor as a generic form of a medicine having a slightly thicker time-release coating, thus changing the entire process in which a pill may metabolize. When you look at the medications and can assess just the simple fact that a brand name may come in a pink pill, and the generic may come in white, will tell you that already by at least 1 very plain visual distinction, the generic and the name-brand are not exactly the same. My experience was a long time ago with the drug Paxil. I used name-brand Paxil from 2001 - 2003, until my HMO changed and I was forced to purchase the generic brand. After 2 good years enjoying the benefits of Paxil, all of a sudden the generic brand would cause me to get very subtle headaches right in the front of my head. Over time I was also prone to dizzy-spells and insomnia. My generic paxil also lacked a deep enough slit to enable me to precisely cut my pill in half, whereas the name brand was basically created specifically offering that option. The transition was a disaster. And while nay-Sayers would have me believe that it is purely psychological and that the meds were the same, I say you could;t possibly understand unless you depended on a certain medicine and then felt what it is like for that very medicine to turn against you. And while I could buy the possibility that some uneasiness in switching to generic could cause me worry, and stress me enough to cause some insombia, there is no way I could psychologically give myself splitting headaches and dizzy spells on an hourly basis. Whatever anyone thinks , I am sure of it that generics are not always the same. On the molecular level I'm sure things are infinitely different.

JeremySVilla is offline New Member

Great thread,Thank you to all those who posted....

JeremySVilla is offline New Member

Great thread! Also my favorite view.

LLubrano32 is offline New Member

Default hmm premature rant

Authorized generic drugs are exactly the same as the brand name product both in active and inactive ingredients - they go through exactly the same brand manufacturing line, yet different labels are put on at the end of the manufacturing process.
    This information is readily available on the Internet to anyone who owns a computer. Again showing that if you truly are in school for your masters you are doomed, for your researching skills are terrible.
    Lastly the fact that you can even consider the idea that a person who works in the medical field and has the ability to write prescriptions would give a person diagnosed with ADHD speed. Well thats just idiotic, and another sign that your obviously lying about the level of your education. Some people truly use this website to find information that they NEED (finding pills in the clothing and or rooms of their children, researching a better alternative to surgery and or a medicine they are already taking) and it's people like you. Whom I've come to the conclusion from your false rambling of your level of schooling and lack of knowledge of even the psychological disease your pretending to have. That you bought some pills off your local or maybe a new drug dealer, and getting something you weren't sure was real asked around on here to make sure you hadn't been taken advantage of.[/QUOTE]

..I have to be honest, if you don't know the facts about something the last thing you should be doing is criticizing someone else for not knowing them, especially so harshly! Adderall is the main* drug prescribed for ADHD. Secondly, the amphetamine salts in adderall are NOT THE SAME IN ALL THE GENERICS/BRANDS! There are different levels of different types of salts and some of the generics ARE NOT THE SAME QUALITY AS THE BRANDS! I've dealt with this problem for many years. Any doctor will confirm this.

guitfiddle12 is offline New Member

I need to correct you on one thing. This is something most people don't know about generics. While generics are the same active ingredient, by law they are allowed a variance of 10% above or 10% below the non-generic original medicine. So, if you get a generic pill that is 20mg, there is a possibility that it could be as low as 18mg of active medicine or up to 22mg of active medicine. This might not be a huge deal with most medicines, but when it comes to certain endocrinology medicines, thyroid meds, and other medicines that can be very high in microgram dosage or even milligram dosage, this can be a big problem. This is something that people need to be made aware of. As someone in the medical profession, I feel it is anyone selling or prescribing a generic to let their patient know of this. And you are wrong about the inactive ingredients. While they CAN be the exact same as the trade name, they aren't always the same. Also, your statement: "Lastly the fact that you can even consider the idea that a person who works in the medical field and has the ability to write prescriptions would give a person diagnosed with ADHD speed. Well thats just idiotic, and another sign that your obviously lying about the level of your education." ...is actually the idiotic statement. Adderall and its generics are exactly that, speed. They are amphetamine. Amphetamine salts are the purest "speed" you will come across. They prescribe "speed" to people with ADD and ADHD because it has a different effect on them than a person without this cognitive disorder. It typically has the opposite effect on someone with ADHD than someone without it, in the brain, that is. You are really an ignorant, judgmental waste of space. Try me, I will tear your "knowledge" apart. I don't care how old this post is. I hope you see this and realize you better get your "facts" straight before you tear someone apart who is struggling with a medical problem.

I saw your reply after i wrote mine to this idiot. You are exactly right. This person is part of the overall problem of people being made to feel like drug addicts or worthless trash who in fact are struggling with mental and physical problems that modern medicine is meant to help. This person obviously has at least one mental issue, narcissism. Everyone has issues, and for someone to judge someone on the internet when they have no clue what this person is going through makes me sick.

And my original post was directed at "Issilent."
    And me second post basically summed him/her up as the idiot here.

jizzy is offline New Member

I have heard the same thing from more than one person , that these pink pills do not work as well as the other ones

Guitfiddle12 - I couldn't have said it better thank you for putting ignorant people in their place.

I have heard the same thing from more than one person , that these pink pills do not work as well as the other ones

johnkeenus is offline New Member

Hay, It's generic Adderall 20 mg.

2ShAyS0fgRape is offline New Member

well played.

2ShAyS0fgRape is offline New Member

there's a lot of factors that go in to how "well" a drug works. Especially when dealing with higher level narcotic's such as Amphetamine Salt. the bottom line is that the FDA has spelled out specifically what a drug must contain in order to be used as a generic form of a name brand, such as Adderall. I received some information from my insurance company not to long ago trying to persuade me to use generic prescriptions when possible; the documentation was basically suggesting that a generic is IDENTICAL to it's name brand counter part in as far "active ingredients" are concerned. it's the inactive chemicals and/or fillers used mostly for maintaining integrity, color, etc. that differ in generic forms of namebrand medicines. for instance, it wouldn't even be a good analogy to compare generic pills to say off brand peanut butter to name brand. you're much more likely to notice the difference in kroger brand peanut butter as opposed to the delectably creamy and tasteful peanuts that Peter Pan himself has whipped into a butter... not to say that some people must have a name brand drug and have allergic reactions to generics..., this is rare. For the most part, people who say they prefer one over the other are psychologically convinced and a lot of times persuaded by clever marketing strategies by the wealthy name brand people that one "works" differently than the other. if you want to win some money, next time a friend says they can tell the difference in name brand vs. generic drugs... have them perform the "Pepsi Challange" (blind study) and bet them 20 dollars they'll not be able to guess one from the other. if you lose.. i'm sorry. after all, g*mbling is a tax on people who are bad at math...
    Last edited by 2ShAyS0fgRape; 06-24-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2ShAyS0fgRape View Post
    there's a lot of factors that go in to how "well" a drug works. Especially when dealing with higher level narcotic's such as Amphetamine Salt. the bottom line is that the FDA has spelled out specifically what a drug must contain in order to be used as a generic form of a name brand, such as Adderall. I received some information from my insurance company not to long ago trying to persuade me to use generic prescriptions when possible; the documentation was basically suggesting that a generic is IDENTICAL to it's name brand counter part in as far "active ingredients" are concerned. it's the inactive chemicals and/or fillers used mostly for maintaining integrity, color, etc. that differ in generic forms of namebrand medicines. for instance, it wouldn't even be a good analogy to compare generic pills to say off brand peanut butter to name brand. you're much more likely to notice the difference in kroger brand peanut butter as opposed to the delectably creamy and tasteful peanuts that Peter Pan himself has whipped into a butter... not to say that some people must have a name brand drug and have allergic reactions to generics..., this is rare. For the most part, people who say they prefer one over the other are psychologically convinced and a lot of times persuaded by clever marketing strategies by the wealthy name brand people that one "works" differently than the other. if you want to win some money, next time a friend says they can tell the difference in name brand vs. generic drugs... have them perform the "Pepsi Challange" (blind study) and bet them 20 dollars they'll not be able to guess one from the other. if you lose.. i'm sorry. after all, g*mbling is a tax on people who are bad at math...
    "..that Peter Pan himself whipped into a butter" ...lmao