pink oval pill with rx 763 imprint
    jfchever is offline New Member

Default pink oval pill with rx 763 imprint

found an oval pink pill about 3/4 inch with a slash in the other side. the imprint is RX 763. I found them in my daughters back pack and she said she doesn't know what they are. I wasn't able to find them in the pill identifier and I'm too embarresed to go to the pharmacy because what if its something illegal and I get introuble for having them on me? help me and email me if you have an answer. thanks.

j.f.cheverez

incognito is offline Senior Member

Amoxicillin 875mg
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-06-2008 at 01:23 PM.

informationman is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jfchever View Post
    found an oval pink pill about 3/4 inch with a slash in the other side. the imprint is RX 763. I found them in my daughters back pack and she said she doesn't know what they are. I wasn't able to find them in the pill identifier and I'm too embarresed to go to the pharmacy because what if its something illegal and I get introuble for having them on me? help me and email me if you have an answer. thanks.

j.f.cheverez
    The pill you're describing is an antibiotic. Specifically, it is 875mg of Amoxicillin (Generic For: Amoxil Tab 875). I'm not sure which lab generates this brand, but I know for a fact that it's an antibiotic because my dentist has me taking them at this very moment for an abscessed tooth.

informationman

informationman is offline New Member

Default Amoxil

Pink oval-shaped pill marked: RX 763. The pill is an antibiotic. Specifically, it is 875mg of Amoxicillin (Generic For: Amoxil Tab 875). I'm not sure which lab generates this brand, but I know for a fact that it's an antibiotic because my dentist has me taking them at this very moment for an abscessed tooth.

informationman
    Last edited by informationman; 01-21-2008 at 12:02 AM.