pill with an R and 126
    dpw9227 is offline New Member

Default pill with an R and 126

I have a little white pill that has an R on white side and the numbers 126 on the other side. What is it?

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

I am having trouble finding the R 126 But I did however find this pill that has a R on one side and 026 on it. Here is the link to a picture of this pill. Check it out if it is the pill you have then what you have is:

Phenobarbital tablets or capsules 15 mg
    What are phenobarbital tablets or capsules?
    PHENOBARBITAL (Solfoton(R)) is a barbiturate that acts by slowing down the activity of the brain and nervous system. Phenobarbital has sedative and hypnotic properties, which will help make you relaxed and sleepy before surgery or help you to sleep. It also reduces or controls seizures or convulsions, except for absence (petit mal) seizures. Federal law prohibits the transfer of phenobarbital to any person other than the patient for whom it was prescribed. Do not share this medicine with any one else. Generic phenobarbital tablets are available, but not capsules.

http://wallsrx.com/services/cpident....photo=phen002e

If that is not it here is a link to all the white round pills with the R imprint look through the pictures and maybe you can locate your pill.

http://wallsrx.com/services/cpident.cfm?results=yes

Sorry I couldnt be of more help
    I Do not Guarentee Any Information Provided But I Will Be As Accurate As I Can.

dpw9227 is offline New Member

Thank you for responding, but I'm afraid that's not it. It's more of an oblong shape instead of round. It has an R on one side and the number 126 on the other, not 026.
    I'm thinking it might be some sort of antibiotic or maybe a decongestant/antihistamine?.?
    Just a guess.
    I would welcome any other suggestions!! Thanks!!!