Pill >>? Round... orange.... hammer imprint
    Big Grumpy is offline New Member

Default Pill >>? Round... orange.... hammer imprint

Found a pill in my stepson's room. Pharmacy couldn't tell me what it was and I can't find it anywhere.

It's round, orange and has what appears to be a hammer on it. Thought it was a T at first but after closer inspection... it looks like a claw hammer.

Any ideas? My next step is to take it to the cops. I figure they may have seen them before.

Any help will be appreciated.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

The pill is 325 mg enteric-coated aspirin.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-06-2008 at 01:54 PM.

Default Similar but that's not it....

That's similar but it's not the pill. The pill is flat on top and bottom and the "hammer" or possible T is recessed. It truly looks more like a hammer.He had it in a heat sealed cigarette celophane and hidden. He wouldn't hide it if it were something he wouldn't get in trouble for.
    I'll try to post a picture of it sometime soon. Thanks for the input. Hopefully you can help me out with the photo when I post it.

Default Here is a picture of the pill

Looks like the imprint of a hammer. What is this???
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-06-2008 at 01:53 PM.

Big Grumpy, I don't see your image. Did you upload it to Photobucket or another free image hosting service?

Sorry, but the aspirin I mentioned earlier is the only ethical drug I can think of with an imprint similar to a hammer.

The tablet might be an illicit. Someone else will have to help you search the sites that test illegal drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by kirby View Post
    Big Grumpy, I don't see your image. Did you upload it to Photobucket or another free image hosting service?

Sorry, but the aspirin I mentioned earlier is the only ethical drug I can think of with an imprint similar to a hammer.

The tablet might be an illicit. Someone else will have to help you search the sites that test illegal drugs.

Kirby,
    Yes I uploaded it to photobucket. I don't know why you can't see it. It shows up when I click on the link. It's definitely not an aspirin.

Is it possible to upload photos to this forum? If so... I can put it here. Maybe try to input the full url I posted below. I put a space between the two forward slashes to keep the forum script from auto converting it to a link.

http:/ /s99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/Greg_Sites/?action=view&current=Pill1.jpg

Give it a try again and see if it works this way.
    Thanks for looking.

Thanks, Big Grumpy. I can see the image by copying and pasting your link (and deleting the extra space between the '//'s). But I don't see a link or photo in your earlier post. I tried two browsers. With Firefox I see nothing, and with Internet Explorer I see the little box with the red X.

But all is well. I see the image now and all I can say is Wow!

That 'pill' definitely looks homemade. To be honest, I've never actually seen a homemade or illicit drug but that pill looks like I expect one to look like, if that makes sense.

I'm positive it's not an ethical pharmaceutical, either OTC or RX or foreign.

Someone might find something similar on dancesafe, pillreports or one of the XTC pill testing sites. But, even if something similar is found, there is no guarantee that your pill contains the same ingredient(s).

Sorry I can't help more.

Kirby,
    Thanks for trying. I KNEW it wasn't aspirin. I'll try searching through some of the links you posted.
    Thanks again for your help.

inquiring mind is offline New Member

It Ecstacy for sure probably called orange hammer

mickeygiese is offline New Member

It's extasy all right...founs some in MY sons room about 3 mos ago...sorry

mickeygiese is offline New Member

Default I need help!!

Hello...I founs some pills in my kids room...White-oblong-imprinted 3592-weird looking "V" on the front...any ideas?

jbmassacre777 is offline New Member

Thumbs up 3952 / V white pill

That pill is a 5/ 500 mg Hydrocodone. Its a narcotic pain reliever.

RMCWIFE is offline New Member

Default I am sorry to inform you

But the pill you found is XTC and you need to find help as soon as possible, I have had many friends DIE from that stuff!!!!
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-25-2010 at 04:22 PM.

dehollister is offline New Member

I would be very worried that your son is using illicit drugs, however on a psychopharmacological note, 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine has never killed anyone toxicity wise, all MDMA related deaths were from extreme dehydration (dancing for hours on end, sweating in a hot dance club) or from other chemicals that the pill was cut with. There are slim to no deaths from pure MDMA. Even the deaths that DO occur are very minimal, about 27 per year. Compare that to acetaminophen deaths (500+/year), Caffeine deaths(10000+/year), and primarily perscription medication related deaths a whopping 750,000+/year.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 07-25-2010 at 04:22 PM.

p.h123 is offline New Member

it is XTC i had a cousin addicted to that and he's tooken it before

Photocrazy is offline New Member

Default Find out about pills

I know this is from years ago but some may still find this when using Google. Here is a link to a page of orange pills but you go to the main page and check the color or color combination of the pill the shape and any markings and it will show what the pill is, or a list of pills that are similar and tell you what they are.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?ac...color=7&shape=

The description on this pill does match aspirin EC, a extra strong prescription version of aspirin., Ecstasy can be made to look like anything, so you never know for sure.. Someone may have sold or given it to him telling him it was Ecstasy too.

The reason people have problems with Ecstasy is due to the fact that these kids eat one right after another, any pill including aspirin or Tylenol are dangerous too. They then dance constantly, without taking in fluids, which would help flush some of it out. I recently watched a documentary on the subject, and every time the thought they might be coming down, they pop another.

In the 1980s MDMA was available without a prescription and not illegal. I tried it a couple of times, but I only took one at a time and didn't take anymore for a few hours.

The problem with drugs are that most people can't take just one, they suck them down like candy, the same way kids binge drink and that kills too. Many times kids get drunk and pass out. Their friends think they are just sleeping or they take them home and leave them in their yard or on the porch and they are later found dead, if outside sometimes they die of hypothermia.

I understand that parents have to keep more tabs on their kids than years ago when I was young. We didn't have to worry about walking alone, going to a park or other things that can now be dangerous. The problem I have is parents that go through their kids stuff. If you have a good reason to suspect something and you think they are lying and talking to them is fruitless then maybe. If they are doing it when the kids seem to be fine, I think it is a huge breach of trust. You are telling them that no matter how good they are, you don't trust them.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 02-07-2011 at 07:20 AM.